HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Thadix | 3 | Priest | Reroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Thadix | 3 | Priest | Reroll   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

25, female, single, non-yiffer

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes indeed!

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

Raiding Kara as an affliction warlock.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

Planning on speccing Disc once I reach 80: http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=5&tal=0503203130300512331323231251205031030000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Probably with a Shadow offspec. I imagine as Bliz changes things, I may need to change my spec.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

I'm keeping my Alliance warlock on Modan Co on Moon Guard. It's an RP guild, and I'm too attached to the character to transfer her, even if I could turn her into a Horde character.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

There shouldn't be a problem. If I plan to attend a raid, then I will.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

I do not.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

No alts.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

Elitist Jerks, Wow.com, I've used The Warlock's Den when I raided with my warlock so I'll probably use DiscPriest.com for the priest. Other various blogs as well.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)

It depends on the situation. I'd never purposefully ninja an item. If I misunderstood something or took the item on purpose then I would appologize for taking the item and ask would I could do. If I'd followed all the rules appropriately and the person was just being a jerk, I'd explain that I followed the rules appropriately and received the item fairly and hope that would diffuse the situation.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

I have a Mac. Not the best specs right now, but I am planning on getting a new computer in the very near future.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I work in IT, I'm hilarious, and everyone loves me.
I came here because I'm a big fan of the Rawrcast and I want to hang out and hopefully raid once Thadix reaches 80. I've never healed (except on lowbies in Deadmines) but it's always sounded completely awesome. Hopefully I'll get to practice in some instances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thadix | 3 | Priest | Reroll   Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:54 pm

I'm highly considering switching to Horde and transferring my main warlock, Frijona, once the faction changes are implemented. I'm thinking it's time to retire her from RP. She's currently level 77, Affliction specced.

Also, thanks for discussing a couple of the articles I Buff'd in your podcast (about WoW Addiction and the girl who was abused by the person she met in WoW). I definitely agree with your comments. I thought the articles were good fodder for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss

PostSubject: Re: Thadix | 3 | Priest | Reroll   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:47 am

Thanks for the application, and continued follow-up. Sorry for the delayed response. We are currently no longer accepting re-roll applicants. We are limiting our new recruits to actively raiding mains to keep our membership small and close-knit. We appreciate you taking the time to apply with Bound, and we encourage you to check back soon to see if we have a roll that will fit your current play!

Bound Recruitment posts will always be posted on our site, and social networking mediums:
Bound on Twitter | Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rawrcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thadix | 3 | Priest | Reroll   

Back to top Go down

Thadix | 3 | Priest | Reroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1