HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Obamaette/80/Warlock/Transfer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Obamaette/80/Warlock/Transfer   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:03 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
49, female, single (divorced), wth is a yiffer?

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
yes/applaud...cheer

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I've raided with rl bf in vanilla wow; raided with The Hate in my previous guild; done PUGs with my warlock. Would like to begin raiding with my warlock who is affliction specced, hunter also an 80 and is beastmaster, and I have a 61 feral druid who I haven't played in months.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
Link for warlock: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Obamaette
Link for hunter: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Hakika

Sad I know...now you see why I want/need to raid...lmao

Willing to reroll a druid if it's needed on Staghelm.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
I will come back and fill this in....damn server can't get past "authenticating" but Blizzard is aware of the issue. Just wanted to get my app in ASAP before you guys fill up. OMFG!!! The login server is down! W T F!!! $77 and the server is down???? Sorry...rant over. Can't log in to provide that information but I promise...as soon as I can, I'll amend my application. Pinkie swear!

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
If I know when they are yes...unless I'm traveling...which isn't too often given the budget crisis in the federal government and especially OUR agency.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Unfortunately no...only through your podcasts. Hey, if I use a Zune...is it still a podcast? Shouldn't it be a Zunecast?

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Yeah, my hunter is an alt and she's an engineer and miner. If I am accepted into the guild, and when I get some extra cash, I'll transfer her over too. Need her to mine jewels for my lock...the loot whore!

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
The Warlocks Den
Elitist Jerks
mmo-champion.com
wowwiki
The now defunct Big Red Kitty (leveled my hunter to 80 first then bf said locks were all the rage so I leveled a lock to 80)

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
Apologize and offer to run it again....but that wouldn't happen cuz every PUG I've been in has rolled on items. If they were persistent, it could get ugly, they'd throw a tantrum but if it's BOP they're SOL. Because I raid so little, I'm just glad to get in the damn raid, I rarely roll on stuff. But there was this time that I rolled and WON an MP/5 item...lol

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
Have vent, mike, added memory like 3 months ago, a new video card, TB external drive, 25 inch screen, Dimension CPU (yeah...when my kid graduates next year or I win the lottery, I'm gonna upgrade.) But it runs sufficiently cept every now and then it gets laggy in WG. Ideally, I want one of those Dog House Systems that you guys are advertising on the show, but gotta save up for it. College aged kids are sucking me DRY financially...just wait, your turn is coming!

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
My lock is at 450 cooking so I can provide tables for the raid with all kinds of juicy stats to help ensure its success. I'm pretty laid back, mature, friendly...just want to learn more so that I can be a valuable member of the team and guild. In fact with the Hate, they needed healers, so I PAID yes PAID to have a priest leveled to 60 and then the guild drifted apart. Given the economy, I damn sure can't afford to do that again, but I'd be willing to do whatever it takes to make Bound a success.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss

PostSubject: Re: Obamaette/80/Warlock/Transfer   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 am

Thanks for the application, Obamaette! Love seeing the Estro-love!

We would love to chat with you. I will send you a PM about arranging for an interview on vent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rawrcast.com

Obamaette/80/Warlock/Transfer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1