[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Ohaithere | 2+ | Warrior | Several possible transfer toons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ohaithere | 2+ | Warrior | Several possible transfer toons Empty
PostSubject: Ohaithere | 2+ | Warrior | Several possible transfer toons   Ohaithere | 2+ | Warrior | Several possible transfer toons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

I'm 25, male, single, and not a yiffer as far as i know but maybe i just haven't met the right squirrel yet.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yep

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

I had extensive raiding experience in TBC as a Warlock. I cleared all TBC raids with the exception of Sunwell which I missed because I quit playing for a while. In Wrath, the vast majority of my raiding has been through pugs. I've done Naxx 10/25 and OS 10/25 on several different toons (Warlock, Ret Paladin, Boomkin, Disc Priest) I've also done EoE 10 and Uld 10 (FL, Ignis, Razorscale, XT) on my ret pally, as well as off tanking OS 10/25 on the pally a few times. I've also completed all of the classic raids on a pally or warlock, but at level 70 or 80.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

I've started a new toon for the purpose of checking out the guild socially, I may end up leveling it fully if I enjoy the playstyle, however if I find a good fit in the guild its likely that I would bring over one or more of my other toons which I'll link and discuss a little.

Mooves - 80 Druid (Boomkin/Feral Tank)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scilla&cn=Mooves

As a Boomkin druid your main focus is ranged DPS, although we do have several nice raid buffs. One of the main perks of having a Boomkin in your raid is the debuff to hit for casters we provide through Improved Faerie Fire, and the Moonkin Aura witch privides an additional 5% spell crit for all casters in the raid (yay!). Our dps rotation for single targets is first to apply Faerie Fire, followed by Moonfire and Insect Swarm. Once the debuffs are in place we spam Wrath until we get an Eclipse proc, then switch to Starfire. Moonfire and Insect Swarm should only be refreshed when Eclipse is on cooldown unless you're just having horrible luck getting a proc, in which case you should probably reapply them whenever they drop, but definitely not in the middle of an Eclipse proc.

As a Feral tank..... well... to be honest i haven't feral tanked anything at all just yet as i'm still pulling together a passable tanking set, but I'll research that when the time comes on elitist jerks and tankspot

Once cross faction transfers are enabled i may bring over my Warlock and/or Paladin
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Lorberto
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Goatadin

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

Pretty much all of my toons are in different uber casual guilds for no reason in particular. I havn't left any of them yet so i find this hard to expand upon at this point. The guild the Druid is in is trying to transition to becoming a raiding guild but they have horrible attendance issues. If you're looking for raid references I can put you in contact with some people on my alliance server that i raided with in TBC, but i don't feel comfortable listing them in this post. I could send them through PM if needed.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

I'm currently unemployed and looking for work, so my schedule is wide open at the moment. It is possible that whatever job i find may clash with raid times though, so there's always that.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

Highly unlikely on both counts.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

I listed the alts that i'll consider bringing over above, but here are their professions
Mooves (Druid) - 439 Enchanting / 465 Herbalism
Goatadin (Pally) - 450 Engineering / 450 JC
Lorberto (Warlock) - 446 Enchanting / 450 Inscription

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

wow.com, elitistjerks.com, tankspot.com

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)

Its highly unlikely to happen in the first place since i never lead or ML for pug raids, and if I'm running a heroic for an offset piece i make it known before the run starts to make sure nobody will have a problem with me rolling on it if it drops. I do sometimes pull together small groups to farm mount bosses in Kara, Magisters Terrace, ZA and in the future probably Setthek Halls, but I don't use ML and make sure everyone knows to need roll for the mounts if they drop.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

AMD 2.6ghz dual core, 2 gb ram, Geforce 9800GT. I usually pull at least 20-30 fps in heavy aoe situations with all graphics settings on high with the exception of Shadow Quality which my system just hates for some reason so I have that all the way down.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC where i spend most of my time playing WoW, drinking, and looking for women who are on vacation and looking for their summer fling. Yum.

I think Bound may be a good fit for me because the prospect of a guild that raids seriously while still making efforts to have a good social community as well appeals to me strongly. I've done the hardcore raiding thing, and I've done the social but not very raid committed thing, and it seems you guys aim to be the best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

Ohaithere | 2+ | Warrior | Several possible transfer toons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaithere | 2+ | Warrior | Several possible transfer toons   Ohaithere | 2+ | Warrior | Several possible transfer toons I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am

Make a baby toon on Staghelm and hit me or Stomp up and we can chat on Vent about things. Thanks for the app and hope to see you in-game soon.

Haf
Back to top Go down

Ohaithere | 2+ | Warrior | Several possible transfer toons
Page 1 of 1