[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Sangheil | 55 | DK (baby toon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangheil
Ascendent
sangheil

Sangheil | 55 | DK (baby toon) Empty
PostSubject: Sangheil | 55 | DK (baby toon)   Sangheil | 55 | DK (baby toon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:15 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

24/M/engaged/Tentacles prz

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

Warlock/paladin through vanilla content, most of BC, all of wrath up to keepers in uld 10. Holy through everything. Tanked and dps'd as ret through some naxx

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

Leaning toward transferring a hunter who is not 80 yet. Most likely bring other characters at a later date. Have leveled as ez mode BM, but have been playing around w/ SV and MM specs that people are raiding with to see which I like best. SV seems to have higher dmg at lower gear levels and is a lot of fun. 'Splosive shot is cool

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

All my friends from the last guild moved to another guild to do 25mans. I'm still in the old guild which is basically an alt guild now. They raid earlier than I can get on. The remnants of our old guild are under the tag 'lnstinct' on Mal'Ganis (that's an L, not an I ;P Long story)

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

Yes. I do play from work a lot and occasionally something comes up and I can't make it, but its never last minute. I'll know ahead of time if I can't make it. Its and IT department so its mostly sitting around waiting ;P

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

Negative

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

None on Staghelm

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

EJ, like everyone should. I also subscribe to 18 different RSS feeds including all the main news sites as well as blue post trackers and all the best blogs. If news is released, I find out really fast.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)

If it was an accidental click, I'd ticket a GM right away. If I thought I was in the right, I'd ask the opinion of the rest of the group and take it to whispers w/ the accuser. If s/he still isn't satisfied, I'd offer to have a GM give the item to them instead. Its not a big deal to me because its just a game and I'll just get the item next time ;P

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

Aluminum unibody macbook pro. 4gb ram, 512mb geforce 9600, 7200rpm hard drive (looking to switch to SSD when it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for decent storage)

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I live north of Atlanta, GA. I've played with friends my entire time in wow (since Feb 05), but most of them are pretty bored with it and have switched to playing Left4Dead ;P We've been in guilds that were too hardcore and it just doesn't work for us. The best time we ever had in wow was playing on Maelstrom w/ a bunch of people like us. We raided and got gear, but we also had an absolute blast outside of raiding. Back when world pvp happened and was more fun than just an annoyance. We went to the server (which was the first RP-PVP) to rain on the RP'ers parade. Turns out, there was a whole guild of people who were there for the same reason. The first night we played w/ them, we were all drunk, but it felt like we'd known them for years. There was community and progression which is what I see in Bound. The sense I get from the podcast and from speaking to Haf on vent is very reminiscent of our old guild. I want that again Smile
Back to top Go down

Sangheil | 55 | DK (baby toon)
Page 1 of 1