[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Prot/Ret Pally - Holy/Disc Priest Transfer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sess
Gimp
sess

Prot/Ret Pally - Holy/Disc Priest Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Prot/Ret Pally - Holy/Disc Priest Transfer   Prot/Ret Pally - Holy/Disc Priest Transfer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:03 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

This application is for my wife and I. I'm 23, and my wifes 25, married.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes we have, and that's for the most part the reason we are apping to your guild.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

I tanked with a warrior and my wife healed with a priest for Kara, ZA, and some of Serpentshrine. But not much else as far as that. We were very much into arenas season 2, 3, 4. So that's why we didn't do much pve. As far as wrath goes we have done everything except Yogg which is what we were currently on, and Algalon. We have most 10 man hard modes done. None really on 25's.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

Mine - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nathrezim&n=Sess (I'm main spec prot. I have a really good ret set, but prefer not to dps as I find it boring. For the most part, if I need to ret for certain fights... then I will suck it up for the team. Don't know what gear I might have on my armory so to let you know, I have 4 out of 5 8.5 and 1 tier8. 35k unbuffed depending on what i put on.)

Wifes - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nathrezim&n=Kureby (2400 unbuffed spell power. Extensive healing experience. She loves to heal. Got 2320 rating season 3 with a resto druid. Just to show that she has experience healing, in other forms as well.)

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

I Heart Ponies. Well i'm sure you have seen... We have another member who apped to your guild previously cause currently its falling apart. Showing up just for raids to get loots is fun and all... but there's more that we want then just that. We want to raid with equally skilled players while making new friends. Content gets old. But doing that content with people you enjoy never does. Guild Leader is Icitrik other players are tablecloths, and scema.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

A firm yes. Unless we are on vacation, which we will let you guys know in advance, we will not have trouble showing up and staying to the end.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

Sorry to say, No.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

We have alts. But have no plans to transfer them.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

Tankspot.com, bosskillers.org, and stratfu.com.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)

First try to solve the issue within the party or raid. And if that fails take it up with the loot master or raid leader. We've never had any issues with this problem, so I hope I didn't mess this one up.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

Our computers are the same. We both have AMD Phenoms X3 720 2.8Ghz. We're crossfiring 4870's, and have 3gigs of memory each.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

Well, we're from Fresno California. We both love to play WoW a lot. And of course we both have jobs, 8 to 5'ish. We think we will be a good asset to your guild cause were laid back, no drama kind of people. And we have skill as well. Not just pve, I promise you that. We communicate well, and just have a love for the game like no other. We really hope you consider our application and that you respond whether we're a good fit or not. If you guys feel like we might be a good fit... all we ask is that we not be benched. We have worked our way up the rank system of a guild before, so we know that you have to cater to your core over trials. We have no problem with that. But we don't want to waste your time and our money transferring if were just going to be sat. We hope this dosen't come off rude. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Prot/Ret Pally - Holy/Disc Priest Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot/Ret Pally - Holy/Disc Priest Transfer   Prot/Ret Pally - Holy/Disc Priest Transfer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 pm

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!...and the girl kind of..
Back to top Go down

Prot/Ret Pally - Holy/Disc Priest Transfer
Page 1 of 1