HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Jonesy | 3 | Warrior | Reroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonesy
Voyeur

PostSubject: Jonesy | 3 | Warrior | Reroll   Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

I'm 22, Male, in a long term relationship, and I've had to give up being a yiffer after the recent swine-costume flu scare!

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

I have.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

I have no raiding experience at all but I have no raiding ambition for the time being. I have a Lvl 80 Unholy DPS DK (Deadjones) on my Oceanic Realm (Caelestrasz)

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

As above mentioned I have no ambition towards raiding for the time being. I plan to be Dual talent specced in a Tanking spec and DPS and by the time i'm 80 i will have built up a good idea of what build i will be using for endgame.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

<Shadows of Azeroth> on Caelestrasz. Trolli is the GM. They are primarily a social guild which organises heaps of heroics and a weekly Naxx run with generally good results.
I'm technically not leaving my DK will still be in the guild and i will be poking my head in there from time to time.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

I won't need too for quite some time, but if I do get the chance to step up the time will be spot on for me as it is well timed with me getting home from work.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

I do not know anyone in the guild, but they probably wouldn't admit it anyway!

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

None.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

I tend to look at Wowhead, Elitist Jerks and Youtube (for strat vids). I also use Skeleton Jack's for my DK info.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )

I would discuss the issue to find out what had gone wrong. If I had been in the wrong I would petition a GM to have the situation rectified.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

I tend to run WoW on my 24" iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 2 (soon to be Cool GB of SDRAM and ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I live in Western Australia but work night shift, so the US server time will work better for me for raids etc. I really enjoy the Rawrcast Podcast and I think that Bound is a great opportunity to become further involved in the already
enjoyable Rawrcast community! Cheers for the consideration,

Jonesy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karazak
Ascendent

PostSubject: Re: Jonesy | 3 | Warrior | Reroll   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:01 pm

"I've had to give up being a yiffer after the recent swine-costume flu scare!"

This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonesy
Voyeur

PostSubject: Re: Jonesy | 3 | Warrior | Reroll   Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Haha! Always a pleasure to be a source of humour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haf
Marquis

PostSubject: Re: Jonesy | 3 | Warrior | Reroll   Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 am

Hit me, Stomp or Brutaliz up in game when you see us on and we can chat on Vent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonesy | 3 | Warrior | Reroll   

Back to top Go down

Jonesy | 3 | Warrior | Reroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1