[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Xil | 67 | Priest | re-roll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xil
Gimp
xil

Xil | 67 | Priest | re-roll Empty
PostSubject: Xil | 67 | Priest | re-roll   Xil | 67 | Priest | re-roll I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:40 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

Evan
22/m/la

yiff=NoThx

I am a Junior in college, Political Science Major, I have about 5 more semesters left so my schedule is gonna be the same for the next 2 years. Then off to Law School!

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes. sounds exactly like what I am looking for. I am aware of what you guys are currently looking for but I feel I would fit in perfectly and make a great addition to Bound.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

I have been playing this game since day1. Started out as a Paladin and played that till Naxx(the first one) quit shortly after that and came back for BC. I rolled a paladin in a friends horde guild day1 BC(yes i actually leveled 2 paladins). My account got hacked a few months in and I lost everything. I then preceded to re-level my paladin(for those of you counting that is THREE paladins over these 4 years). Played through everything up till Black Temple and quit because the guild that was lead by IRL friends died. We all started back up right before WotLK and I started leveling a hunter 12days before WotLK came out and got to 55 2 hours before midnight release so I could roll DK day1 with my friends. I played my DK very hardcore up until a couple months ago. I didn't quit I was just tired of the job that had become World of Warcraft. So I started playing casually when I finally got my girlfriend to play wow and we have been leveling horde characters on wildhammer(i have no attachment to this server just randomly picked it)

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

Sahia, DK that I was playing and will xfer once i can:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Sahia

Ern(which i will name my orginal name of Xil) my new main because no offense Haf but healing is more fun than beating things:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Ern

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

I have been in 5 different guilds since release the first one I was in till AQ40 and a few of us who where at the peek of our nolife/hardcoreness joined one of the top guilds in the world at the time (Impervious-Stormreaver) and continued to get world 3rd C'thun kill. The next 3 guilds were with a RL friend who was the guild leader, and they changed because of various mergers, etc. I can provide the GL's aim info but I cant really give anything else for him since he just took a job to teach english in South Korea and is not playing wow atm.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

All of my classes are during the day so i have all night to study and play wow(o and spend time with the GF) Smile

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

I have been listening to your podcasts for the past month if that counts? Razz

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

I have a 70 horde rogue I would xfer with my main(priest) and the aformentioned DK whenever blizzards lets me.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

MMOchampion
wowhead
curse(i am a addon addict, my UI is obnoxious)

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)

Well since we are in a hypothetical, because I would never ninja, I would contact a GM and get them to xfer the item to the person I ninja'd from. I could offer to help the person who I ninja'd from help in re-running the instance to get the item for them. Third option would be to pay them off in gold and then beg forgiveness to Stomp because i fear her rage.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

Curently running Windows7 64bit, Quad Core Q9450, 8gigs DDR3, ATI Raedeon 4800HD, Razer Lycosa keyboard and the AMAZING 15-button Steelseries WoW mouse.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I currently live in Hammond,LA which is a college town about 45min north of New Orleans with my Girlfriend of one and a half years. She is also level 67 and would be xfering over with me. She doesn't have any intentions of raiding but would ofcourse want to be in guild to participate in gchat.
Yes, I was here when Katrina hit and it SUCKED!!!! our house survived but we had no internet for EIGHT WEEKS!!!!!!! and I missed all of our beginning progress in BWL.
I really want to join Bound because I feel that you guys are the perfect fit for where I want to take my wow career. I do not want to raid everynight ever again even though I don't have a choice cause I don't have the time if I wanted to. I will be able to make the raids and the time schedule is perfect for mine. As far as attracting me Bound, the raiding schedule was second to the great personalities I have come to know over listening to your podcast for the past month.
I hope to be able to talk to you guys on vent soon!
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

Xil | 67 | Priest | re-roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xil | 67 | Priest | re-roll   Xil | 67 | Priest | re-roll I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am

Sorry for the delayed response. We are currently no longer accepting re-roll applicants. We are limiting our new recruits to actively raiding mains to keep our membership small and close-knit. We appreciate you taking the time to apply with Bound, and we encourage you to check back soon to see if we have a roll that will fit your current play!

Bound Recruitment posts will always be posted on our site, and social networking mediums:
Bound on Twitter | Facebook
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

Xil | 67 | Priest | re-roll
Page 1 of 1