HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Notapriest | 80 | Priest | Transfer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Notapriest
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Notapriest | 80 | Priest | Transfer   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 pm

I understand that my class isn't listed for recruitment, however I thought I would throw up an app anyway just in case.

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

age = 26 (27 on Aug.15....blehhhh..hehe)
sex = Male
status = single
yiffer = no...but is it wrong to find furry hentai strangely erotic? =p

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes sir and ma'am

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

In BC I managed to complete ZA, Kara, SSC, TK, Hyjal, 3/9 BT before the guild I was with broke up during the Pre-Wrath summer blues.
At the time I was raiding as holy (woo /stopcast dance for the win) so I was on different assignments depending on the fight.

In Wrath so far I've completed 10/25 VoA(not the new boss), 10/25 Naxx, 10/25 O.S. (3 drakes on both), 10/25 Maly (6 min Maly on 10 man).
This was all pre-3.1. Up until our 3 drake attempts I was Holy and then switched to Disc. Holy I was mainly raid healing, Disc I was pretty much always tank healing. (bubbles of life!)

In addition, I've completed 10/25 Ulduar and also the following hard modes: 10/25 orbituary, 10 hodir, 10 thorim, and 10 steelbreaker last.

During Wrath up until last month, I was an Officer and raid leader/assistant in the guilds I was in. (more the strategy/log analyzer guy)

I've also raided all Wrath content with my Elemental Shaman (who is under-geared atm)

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Kargath&cn=Notapriest

Currently specced Disc/Shadow. I hardly ever got to go shadow, but we always had more than enough raid healing types that going holy would have been near useless. (as Disc can raid heal better than Holy can tank heal)

You'll notice in the holy tree I take Spell Warding instead of Divine Fury. This is b/c Disc never ever has reason to cast Gheal and all the damage a healer would take in Ulduar is magic damage.
10% less I have to heal myself is money in the bank.
You'll also note I take Desperate Prayer. It's useful for those “oh shit” situations.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

By the Dark of the Moon – first guild....was far too casual for me and I wanted to raid

Nocturnal – guild broke up in the summer previous to Wrath

PUG Life – group of friends I raided with at the start of Wrath. I wanted to raid hardcore so I left to join....

Last Resort – All was well until summer and raid attendance and quality started going downhill. The guild leader began losing interest and wouldn't work to recruit or discipline under-performing raiders. We went from nearly full clearing Ulduar in 1 night to wiping on Ignis trash. This was frustrating to say the least. Guild Leader and I had a disagreement in Officer chat over our future in raiding (basically he no longer cared) and I ended up being g-booted. A week later, he and his gf (with her nearly complete legendary mace) took the guild bank and left the server. (I see the guild still exists with alts/inactives in it)

So I have no idea where the GM went..but two former members are Grimnash and Elemus.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

You bet. I get off work between 8:30-8:45 though so I may cut it close on invite time on Mon/Wed. But Saturdays you can guarantee I'll always be there and early. Regardless, I always prepare and have all my stuff on me ahead of time. (you'd never hear me say 5 min to raid time “zomg guys can you make me flasks!!??!!!”)

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

I don't know anyone personally, no.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

I'm a bit of an alt-o-holic...LOL. So it'll mainly depend on if everything goes well with the guild.
I have an 80 shaman (LW), 80 hunter(JC/mining), 77 and climbing boomkin(inscription/herb), 73 mage (alchy/herb) and those are just the ones over 70..hehe.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

http://elitistjerks.com/

http://www.worldofraids.com/

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/
(videos and healer forums)

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )

If there was a legitimate error on my part, I would give the item to the correct person (yay new loot option instead of tickets!).
If my roll was justified and I won fair....I would ignore them as they have no case.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 Ghz
4 GB RAM
Nvidia Gefore 9600 GT
Running Windows 7 RC flawlessly on my 24” widescreen monitor =D

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada eh so I bring a sexy uniquely Canadian accent Wink

Bound and I would be a good fit b/c I'm looking to raid on a more “casual” basis. (what I mean by casual is not 7 nights a week..haha).
You also have raiding hours that fit my schedule and, by the sounds of your podcast, a community that would fit well with my philosophy on raiding/guild life.
After the whole thing happened with Last Resort, I took a month off WoW and realized that raiding hardcore just isn't for me....takes way too much out of me and makes me irritable. (nerd-rage = bad)

I heard on the podcast you're looking for more raid-leading types so I thought I'd throw my hat in. I'm perfectly fine following as well though if you have that covered now.

Be warned, if I join, I'm an avid forum-whore...oh yes...I'm one of those few people who actually use websites/forums and post info frequently..hehe.

I thank you for your consideration and look forward to chatting with you further.

Regards,

Notapriest aka Brian
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Notapriest | 80 | Priest | Transfer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1