[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Getsomemeat/80/Death Knight/Transfer from Velen with Izey and Sindel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drake
Gimp
drake

Getsomemeat/80/Death Knight/Transfer from Velen with Izey and Sindel Empty
PostSubject: Getsomemeat/80/Death Knight/Transfer from Velen with Izey and Sindel   Getsomemeat/80/Death Knight/Transfer from Velen with Izey and Sindel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:51 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
I am a 22 year old male, my name is Jon. Soon to be married to my girlfriend Amber.
2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes I have

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I have done all of 10man Ulduar and most of 25man up to Hodir. I am currently dps but willing to change to tank spec if needed.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&n=Getsomemeat

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
Inevitable-Foamfollower is the GL and two others are Trunkks and Persucution. The reason I am leaving is I am not as geared as everyone else and do not get the chance to raid as much as I would like to. I was in a top raiding guild on Kilrogg until the exspansion came out and my hours at work got changed and decided to take a little break. Now my hours are back to normal and I am able to raid pretty much every night of the week.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
I can make all of the nights to raid.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
I know Cyraxx I have been playing with him the last 5 months or so and Izey and I are RL friends.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
I have a 73 warlock which I intend to transfer to become a farming alt.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
I use MMO champion and Elitist Jerks mostly to check often to better my rotation and increase my dps.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )
I usually, now that they are tradeable I'll give it back, or I ask them why they think I ninja'd an item, I always ask before if I am gonna need something just to make sure there are no mix ups.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
I run at about 45 to 50fps in raid and about 75 to 120ms.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I live in California, I work at Sports Authority and Sportsplex with Izey. I hope to get to know you all and I hope that bound is a good fit for me I would like to get back to a raiding schedule. I am willing to do a vent interview and see how things go from there. If not I wish you all well no hard feelings and good luck with your progress in the game.
Back to top Go down

Getsomemeat/80/Death Knight/Transfer from Velen with Izey and Sindel
Page 1 of 1