HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Jelloshotts- Transfer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jello
Gimp

PostSubject: Jelloshotts- Transfer   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
30-M, Single, yiffer sure if it makes for a good laugh Laughing

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes and its cool(would someone really apply if it was a no?)

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I have cleared naxx 25 man times, Uld 10m through Hodiar, and 25m through the crazy cat lady Smile. I have ran raids in 10 and 25m. I ran our 2nd team in uld 10m. Master looted and came up with all our new loot systems to help make raid faster. I was our guilds top tier officer core as well as hunter class leader.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Altar+of+Storms&n=Jelloshottsh

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
My first guild was just some friends that got me in the game.
My last guild Crusaders of Vigilance on US Altar of Storms. Ending was complex and dont want to hurt anyone still in it by posting names please(would give full detials in private)

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Yes

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Nope Sad

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Altar+of+Storms&n=Biggsexxyt
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Altar+of+Storms&n=Raidwipe
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Altar+of+Storms&n=Swiftshott

2 are just farming alts my priest I would like 2 get in if possable.
Professions I have are Herb,skinning and mining maxxed. Leatherworking(450), Tailoring(440), Eng(450), & Inscription(450)I have all books just doing the dailys now.
If I am taken I will transfer all 4 toons to I am on 1 server mostly. My main hunter will become a JC as soon as raid hits 80 and hits max herb. I will be making a pally also that will be enchant/ bs.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Elitistjerks.com
shadowpriest.com
wowwiki.com

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )

I would have to talk to the person to figured out why they would think that. With many ways to solve the problem I would do all I could to work it out.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
I have 2 cpus. 1 has a E6600q 2.4ghz chip with 4g ram a 1g video card(sorry not sure of hte model). My other new machine is also built has a E6600 dualcore overclocked to 3.1ghz has 4gram with fans, dual raptor harddrives, Dual 8800 videocards in sli and some other nice stuff(t glows blue) Very Happy

Both cpus ram run at 800m, and both machines have windows vista 1 has 64ultimate and hte onther just home prem.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
working on it.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I fell that Bound is the type of guild I am looking for. I want a social guild that work hard yet have some fun doing it. I wold like to make for friends as opposed to just joining a guild to raid. I am a very big team player and very focused on what benifits the guild as opposed to just me. I have passed on many gear upgrades in the past for people it would better suit. I love raiding and am focused on that. I dont pvp so leaving my pvp server would make no difference to me. AoS does not seem to have the most in raiding guilds. We have a few but I would like to find that right guild as I said. I can follow orders and get outta my own way most of the time.

As far as myself goes I am a cableguy(instert joke here) by day and wow player by night. I work wed-sat so I have a nice 3 day weekend every week. I am an honest peron an will usally speak my mind when need be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jello
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Jelloshotts- Transfer   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Sorry forgot 2 say I have 2 accounts 2 80s on each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stompalina
Head Mistriss

PostSubject: Re: Jelloshotts- Transfer   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:34 am

Thanks for submitting an application!

Unfortunately, at this time we are are full on raiding hunters... and we even have a few hunters that are on the bench, raid-ready. So, if you are looking to raid, we likely won't have a spot for you consistently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rawrcast.com
jello
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Jelloshotts- Transfer   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:54 am

Ok cool ty for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jelloshotts- Transfer   

Back to top Go down

Jelloshotts- Transfer