HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Sovereignman | 80 | Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sovereignman
The Ruthless

PostSubject: Sovereignman | 80 | Priest   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:38 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
26 years old, Male, Single, Use car porter

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
BC - Tanked/Dps Kara on my warrior and Dps ZA on my S-priest
WotLK - I have clear Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25(2 drake on both) and EoE
I have cleared to Yogg in 10-man Ulduar and down Hodir and Freya in 25-man.
I have not only dps those instance on my S-priest but healed 10/25 Naxx and 10-man OS on my druid and I tanked 10/25 Naxx, 10/25 OS and OT 10-man Ulduar downing 3 of 4 watchers on my warrior .

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
Sovereignman 80 Priest - This is my main. He is Shadow/Holy. The shadow spec is kind of a cookie-cutter spec. There isn't a ton of different ways to spec dps priest.

Bladelord 80 Warrior - This is(for lack of a better term) my main alt. He was my first 70 and second 80 after Sov. He is Prot/Arms.

Disfigured 80 Druid - This at one time was someone I played a lot but now I mostly just jump on to do the JC daily. He is Resto/Bal.

Satansheir 80 Warlock - This is one of my support toons. I use him to make flasks and xmute epic gems. He is Destro/NA.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
I lvled Blade in a small guild called Drop Dead and left there to raid with Untouchables. Toward the end of BC ppl started losing interest in raiding so in WotLK we formed a guild alliance with Phase Two and then merged to two guilds to form Descendants of which I am currently an officer.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
I work till 9 most nights so I doubt I will be able to make some of the raids.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Eyevanish. He'd better admit it =)

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Sovereignman - 450 Shadoweave Tailor / 460 Enchanting
Bladelord - 450 Blacksmithing / 450 Mining
Disfigured - 450 Engineering / 450 Jewelcrafting
Satansheir - 450 Alchemy / 450 Herbalism

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
EJ
Shadowpriest.com
Maxdps.com - I know everyone poo poo this site but I have found it to be a great resource for finding upgrades.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
I would try to explain why I won the item but if he/she was throwing a big fit, I'd probably just trade it to them. Sometimes ppl don't realize that gear isn't everything.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
I run a Intel 2.4 GHz Quad-core processor with 3GB of ram

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
I haven't bought one yet but I have been meaning to. If it is make-or-brake to get into the guild, I am sure it wont be a problem to pick up.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I live in Indiana but not too far from Chicago.

I was an officer in Descendants but I have, as of late, been pretty burnt out on raiding. I think a lot had to do with bugging ppl to log on and raid. I am looking to play a little more causally and stay together with my old guildies.(Vas, Evalyn and Eyetotem)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sovereignman | 80 | Priest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1