[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Shadorah - Re-Roll - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelious0_0
Voyeur
cornelious0_0

Shadorah - Re-Roll - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Shadorah - Re-Roll - Rogue   Shadorah - Re-Roll - Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.) 24, male, married, no thank you :p

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past. Every 10/25 man raid completed pre-Uld across 2 toons as well as Uld10 up to Mirimon. Have played a ret/holy pally (current main on Feathermoon) as well as a combat rogue (old main on Eonar).

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80. Starting a new rogue to spec combat @ 80 for 5/10/25 man content

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably) I haven't left any of my previous/long standing guilds, this is simply a new toon that may or may not become my main.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future? Not necessarily but a lot can change between now and when the new toon hits 80.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it? I have met with Haf and Stomp over vent.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play. Tankspot.com, Elitist Jerks, wowhead

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile) If I did accidentally "need" on something i shouldn't have I would apologize publicly and offer all interested in the drop to roll for it or hand it to the previous high roller.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications? Intel E8400 3GHz dual core @ 4GHz, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia GTX260

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Not currently

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit. I live in Saskatoon, SK Canada, am overly responsible and easy to talk to, know my class(es) very well and am always willing to do what I can to help the guild.
Back to top Go down

Shadorah - Re-Roll - Rogue
Page 1 of 1