HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Feral dps druid application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Promo
Gimp

PostSubject: Feral dps druid application   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
I am 21, and single

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
That I have, and one of my biggest reasons for wanting to apply here i should add.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I have fully cleared 10 and 25 ulduar except for Algalon, and I have done up to twin valks in 10 and 25toc. As far as my roles in raids I would say that sustaining my maximum amount of dps as long as possible without damaging raid integrity.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Promo
Im mainspec feral, off spec resto so im pretty versitile. As far as raiding goes, i usually pull 4.5k dps on average in 10mans and 5k+ on average in 25mans. The spec itself is pretty strait forward relying on bleeds as all druids are best at =P

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
I have been guildless for a while now, but i just joined a buddies guild to help them out a little. Mostly, me and a RL friend would lead pugs for the last few months of play. Im to the point now where i would like to be in a structured guild and get a little more in depth with the social aspects of wow.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
I sure can, I am also CST and i have a 8-5 mon-fri job.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Unfortunatley no =<

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
n/A

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Tankspot, MMO-Champion, Elitist Jerks, thedailydruid, its a pretty long list lol i could go on

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
I would let the accuser know that i would be more than willing to roll again for the item =P

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
3.2 Dual Core P4 processor, 2gb ddr2 ram, 256mb Ati Radeon videocard

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
I own a iPhone

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit. Well i have been playing wow since beta, on and off at least. Pre bc my main was a human mage, during bc my main was a troll hunter, and as of right now my main is a nightelf druid. I would have to say that a druid is definatley my calling, i have finally found my niche and im looking for a place to call home. 99% of the time i DONT get out dps'd and when that 1% rolls around it allows me to better myself as a player by figuring out what i can do to win =>. Well im 21 i live in missouri and i pretty much just go to work get off work come home relax and play wow, i love joking around, i have a pretty awkward since of humor and like i said earlier i need a place to call home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stompalina
Head Mistriss

PostSubject: Re: Feral dps druid application   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Thank you for the application! At this point our raid roster is pretty deep. What are your raiding intentions? If you were on the raid roster and went a week, maybe more, without getting a raid spot, would you be frustrated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rawrcast.com
Promo
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Feral dps druid application   Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Eventually would like to get on a consistant raid schedule with a enjoyable guild for now, and no, if i was not able to go i would just make it up in pugs which is what im use to if it came down to it.=P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stompalina
Head Mistriss

PostSubject: Re: Feral dps druid application   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:55 am

bump - please update your armory link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rawrcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral dps druid application   

Back to top Go down

Feral dps druid application