HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Panteranut (Lvl 80 Pally - Holy / Prot )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thenuts
Gimp

PostSubject: Panteranut (Lvl 80 Pally - Holy / Prot )   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
Sex: M

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

Healing - Druid, Pally, & Priest
DPS - Boomkin
Tanking - Pally

I have beat 10 Yogg and got to 3rd phase on 25 man multiple times, BUT i have not raided in the last 5-6 weeks since my old guild (Kings Guard - #3 Alliance Guild - Misha) disband Sad

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Misha&n=Panteranut

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

House of Tokeroo - The Forgotten Coast (Disband) Everyone just wanted to move on and get into better progression. The GM was Tripp, and we all parted ways good. I xfer'ed servers bc my GF and I wanted better progression and our server was really stale after a year or more. Wanted something new. Other members of that guild: Crisno, Threadless, Disarcy, Steveoo

Kings Guard - Misha (Disband) The GM was Repairbill and I loved it their but the was alot of officier drama so the GM disbanded it and was going to start a new guild after like 3 years and another server but my GF and I wanted to see how their new guild was before we xfer'ed and it colapsed before it ever started Sad Avanaco, Beastwulf, Solidarm, Rageoflife

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
I reviewed your raid times and they seem to work for me at the moment, so yes.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
I have met Haf & Stomp at the DFW meetup and did a vent interview.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
My other toon (with can xfer if needed):
Healinnut - Holy Priest, lvl 71, 445 Tailor & 450 Enchanting (Misha)
Wyldenut - Holy/Prot Tank, lvl 80, 450 JC & 450 Mining (Misha)
Shiftinnut - Boomkin/Resto Druid, lvl 80, 450 Alch & 450 Herb (Misha) <-- was my main

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Eli Jerks, MMOchamp, Tankspot

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )
Dont know, its never happened, BUT if it did, I would prob just pst him and try and work it out, even if I just gave him the gear or whatever (since the new loot rules allow you to move gear around for 1 hour after you pick it up) and if it became a problem I would talk to my GM and have my GM or me talk to his (if possible)

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
AMD 64 X2 Dual, 5200+, 2.61 GHz, 3.25 GB RAM, Windows XP

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
Will be putting on my iPhone soon (or need to)

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
Hmmm, well, I am local boy so I watch alot of local sports (Cowboys, Rangers, Mavs, & Stars), I ride a 2007 Harley Fatboy motorcycle, I have traveled all over Europe and lived there for 4 years and played rugby, hmmm, oh I i like Scuba diving, snowboarding, playing poker, playing video games, oh, and I multibox, i have a set of 5 shammys ( all are around lvl 45+), and I like drinkin (Jack & Water) and my fav 2 things in the world are boobies Smile so, thats the 2 second run down of it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Panteranut (Lvl 80 Pally - Holy / Prot )
Page 1 of 1