[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Namelessman | 80 | Ret Paladin / Tank | Transfer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namelessman
Gimp
Namelessman

Namelessman | 80 | Ret Paladin / Tank | Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Namelessman | 80 | Ret Paladin / Tank | Transfer   Namelessman | 80 | Ret Paladin / Tank | Transfer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:25 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
32, Male, Married, Two kids (3 and 1)

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
All my raiding experience is Melee DPS in 25-Man raids. I did not start playing wow until Litch King and so my raid experience is in Ulduar, VoA, and ToC.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&n=Namelessman
Namelessman is a Ret Pally and with the gear I have I am doing 3.8 – 4.4K DPS as a fully buffed 25-man, I am currently building a Tank Off Spec, but I have not done any tanking yet.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
The guild I am currently in is Modus Operandi on Drak’Tharon, I am looking for a new guild because their raiding times are way too late for me 11 – 2:30a CST and from what I see your guild times are perfect because my kids are in bed between 8:00-8:30.. and my wife would like me to be in bed around midnight. She used to play wow, but has become too busy with kids and activities to play.
They do not know I am looking for another guild at this time and I would like to keep it that way until I have a guild to go to, because I don’t know how they would react to it; not that I was a high melee dps for them. If you want to talk to them, let me know and I will break it to them prior to you speaking to them.
Guild Master – Munin
2 Members – Nemunic and Bulltrue

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future? I would love to have the time to meet all raid times of the guild I am part of, however, with family, full time work, and full time school I need to meet my RL obligations prior to WoW. I will say that the current guild raids three times a week and I would say I am able to make at least 75% of them.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
I don’t know anyone on Bound, I ran across the guild when I started listing to rawrcast.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
All my alts have been deleted because I did not play them enough and they were all under 30. This is also in anticipation of a server move to join another guild.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Wowarmory.com, wow-heroes.com, elistestjerks.com, maxdps.com, and http://www.codeplex.com/Rawr

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )
First even before raiding with a PUG I would make sure I understood the loot distribution they want to follow. I would then discuss it with the person in open party chat so that I could get the consensus of the group, if they all feel that I unfairly took an item then I would suggest a roll off to see who would get the item.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
I have Windows 7 64-Bit, 4GB of RAM, Intel Duo E8500 3.16GHz, Dual eVGA NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GTs SLi’ed together. I have a reliable 10Mbps down / 1Mbps Up

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? I own and use an authenticator. One of my friends got hacked and it took him a month to get back all this stuff.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I am live in St. Louis and enjoy a career in Server, Network, and security administration. I am going to school for Management of Information Systems, which I will be completing at the end of Spring 2010. Like I said from what I heard on rawrcast and the raid times would be a perfect match to my raid time. I am a quick learner of any fight and perform my role to the best of my ability. I know all the VoA (Heroic) fights, I know the majority of the Ulduar (Heroic) 25 man fights, and ToC 25 man fights. I currently have maxed my Blacksmithing (Armorsmith), Mining, and Cooking skills and am almost maxed on Fishing. I typically make 1K in gold a week and provide as much support to the guild as I can. I just enjoy playing and would like to continue raiding with a group that is not wanting to stay up in the wee hours of the morning.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

Namelessman | 80 | Ret Paladin / Tank | Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namelessman | 80 | Ret Paladin / Tank | Transfer   Namelessman | 80 | Ret Paladin / Tank | Transfer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 pm

We appreciate you taking the time to submit an application. However, at this time we are set on Paladins. We are keeping all applications for future reference if things should change. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

Namelessman | 80 | Ret Paladin / Tank | Transfer
Page 1 of 1