[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moondawgy
The Ruthless
Moondawgy

Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin   Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:02 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
37, Male, Single, No idea what yiffer is, Australian
2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes
3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
Pre-BC cleared MC, BWL, 4 bosses into AQ40 and 1 or 2 in Naxx. BC cleared everything except sunwell. WotLK cleared everything ToC 10/25, Uld 10/25 (except yogg), Ony 10 and VoA 10/25
4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Moondawgy This is my current uld raid spec, will change for ToC as there is not so much need for aoe. My offspec is blank atm as I have been doing alot of testing and havn't redone it yet. my spec will change again when i get another pce of t9 (60 emblems atm)
5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
Pre-BC and into BC I was in Mass Casualty (hunter - Jacobk) who server xferred. I then joined Downfall where I became an officer. I left Downfall for about a month because I stopped playing, before rejoining. There have been some disagreements between myself and the GL/officers for various reasons and I decided to look for a raiding guild that shared similar attitudes to me.
6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Yes, I am in Australia and do shift work so can make pretty much everything.
7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
I see a few familiar names that I have been in pugs with, though no one personally.
8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Jacobk - hunter, 80, eng/mining, Palatardin - pally, 80, JC/mining, Wock - warlock, 80, tailor/ench.
I am a profession nut and have every profession, except LW, and have every profession maxed. I also have ToC and Uld plans on my BS, and Uld on my tailor.
9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Elitist jerks forums, WoW forums and have now discovered http://themoonkinrepository.com/ after your interview with Foofy.
10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )
I have never ninjaed and will never give reason for someone to accuse me of being one. I make sure of loot rules beforehand. (I have a list of all the people who have ninjaed from me)
11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
P4 3.06gig, 256meg vid, 4gig ram. Also have a laptop which is dual core 2.4gig, 256meg vid, 3gig ram. No problems with running 2 x WoW at a time on either.
12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
No
13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I am respectful, polite and have a great sense of humour. I have raided and played generally for a long time and understand how everone fits together to make things dead. I have been unhappy in DF for awhile and I was listening to you guys on Rawrcast and agreed with what you have to say about how guilds should run and treat each other. I would be happy to join even as a voyeur, though I play the game to raid. My pally is geared for ToC 10/25 uld 10/25 as prot or ret, my hunter and lock have both been in uld 10 too. Gear is not important to me, making things dead and the guild having a good time doing it is.
Thankyou for considering me and feel free to ask me any questions.
Back to top Go down
Captmorgain
The Ruthless
Captmorgain

PostSubject: Re: Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin   Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:14 am

Just ran a ToC 10 with this guy, great moonkin! Was second on dps on anub, right under me. =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.allpoetry.com/akarian
Falloffalot
The Ruthless
Falloffalot

PostSubject: Re: Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin   Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:28 am

Palatardin?

What is that? Sad
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

PostSubject: Re: Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin   Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 am

Offaalot wrote:
Palatardin?

What is that? Sad

Oh... you know. I know that you know.
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

PostSubject: Re: Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin   Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 pm

I left you a PM with some info to contact us. Catch you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin   Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moondawgy - 80 - Boomkin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ] :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: