[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worger
The Ruthless

Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman   Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:52 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs.
21, Female, Australian, works at a video store ( free movies + games ftw)

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Nope. Only thing on the forums I had access to was the recruitment thread and the news thread. Nothing in those had the mission statement and structure. Unless it was in the ‘Everything You Need To Know’ one? I read that one.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
  • Cleared Naxx 10 + 25
  • Killed everything but Yogg 10 + 25. Some hard modes in both raids.
  • Cleared ToC 10 + 25
  • I raided in t4, t5 and t6 content. Not including Sunwell.
  • I have lv80 raiding experience with a warrior and shaman.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
If I join I plan to raid as an Elemental Shaman. Dual spec’d Elee/Resto with a not too shabby Resto set. Don’t mind helping out as resto if the needs there.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Worger

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left.

<The Crimson Order> left because I was raiding on my warrior more and my alt was needed in the other guild to keep in contact with me.
<Downfall> a good friend of mine left and I am no longer needed.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Unfortunately no D: I can make 9/10 raids but I’m not 100% reliable due to work hours. I will let people know in advance if I am unavailable though as I get my hours a week or two before.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
I do not know anyone already in bound. Save for this boomchicken that recently joined.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Steralite |Prot Warr|450 Alch + Herb

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
If I have a query, I try Elitist jerks or WoWwiki. I have a RL friend who also raids as an elee shammy and loves to play with numbers. I usually ask them if the net won’t tell me.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do?
I prove them wrong. It gives the guild a bad image and that’s something I don’t want on my shoulders. That and my reputation goes down the sink too. This topic aggravates me so I’m going to leave it at that.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
  • AMD Athlon 64x2
  • Nividia GeForce 7950 GT
  • 4GB Ram

I’m good on all fights except 1stboss 25toc. Once that adds are dead I’m good but I get HUGE latency there. It’s weird, I won’t lag on ony25 whelp nuke but 6 kobalds make my computer chug.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
Not yet. But I’m highly interested in getting one!

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
Iv heard that <Bound> is an awesome guild to raid with. Good explenations, no rage quitters, no wierdos yellin in vent when stuff goes bad and just that your fun to be around.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman   Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 am

Welcome to the guild, dear!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Notapriest
Inquisitor
Notapriest

PostSubject: Re: Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman   Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:04 am

yays! A segzy elemental shammy with an aussie accent to boot =D Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman   Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worger | 80 | Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1