[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Intent to apply - Aqolyte | lvl 80 | Rogue | Transfer from Shu Halo (gasp!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acolyte
Gimp
Acolyte

Intent to apply - Aqolyte | lvl 80 | Rogue | Transfer from Shu Halo (gasp!) Empty
PostSubject: Intent to apply - Aqolyte | lvl 80 | Rogue | Transfer from Shu Halo (gasp!)   Intent to apply - Aqolyte | lvl 80 | Rogue | Transfer from Shu Halo (gasp!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.): I'm a 30 year old, Male, non-married, surfing, George Foreman Grilling, Slam Dancing, Heart Valve researching (yup nerdy scientist), karaoke..uh...ing, dude from Southern California

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? Yes and yes!

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past. Been a rogue since the early TBC days. I've been known to not have alts, but has a mid level DK, mid level mage, and mid level hunter. I say mid level because the experience grind kills me so I've been basically a rogue for life. Experience all the TBC raids, though not necessarily downed a lot of content because I just wen where ever my old guild went. At that time it was a casual raiding guild. WOTLK wise, have done all the content with the exception of Agalon, Mimi - again same reason old guild just never had enough numbers to complete the end content. TOC times experienced everything thus far.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

My armory link is as follows: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Aqolyte

My usual raid spec is Mutilate daggers. Blizzard has been flip flopping on how they wanted the rogue class to be so I also know the tried and true combat fist/dagger spec, and the risky HAT spec. Bottom line, I know my rogue and I constantly stay up to date on the best "dps" spec for the class.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

Old Guilds from Shu'Halo (my original server)j

Most recent = Raiding under Influence: Members Sturmgiest (GM), pantallica and nyxa. Left ammicable and am hoping the GM moves over to Stag. Shu'Halo guilds have been rough and outside of the super Hardcore Millennion guild, very hard to progress. I do not guild hop a lot and have stuck it out for as long as I can. But my friends are leaving for this guild and I hope to follow suit.

Other guild = Everybody Out: Shortfenix (GM), pantallica and Joohateme. Again left as guild fell apart. Followed with friends.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future? I will certainly try. I'm not one to QQ if I am left out. Currently my job has its periods where it has to take precedence over WoW. I work to design and engineer new heart valves to help people whom open heart surgery is not an option. If anything, I would just like to run with good people and will definitely help out if someone needs me.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it? Lol, hopefully they will! I know Eodigg (aka Chase) whom recommended me to your guild. You will have several applicants, one Joohateme, whom I've run with for a while who is also apping to your guild.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild. lvl 71 mage (herb/alc) and lvl 72 dk (mining/skinning)

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
1) Elitist Jerks
2) MMO champion
3) Big Hit Box - blog

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
Mysteriously "DC" and stay offline for 10 days? Then post mysteriously on a lvl 1 Tauren Alt on the forum accusing to "never run with xx as they ninja items".

Actually, I've never ninja'ed an item before but I would just give the item back to whomever REALLY wants it (thank goodness for the new in-game loot trade feature). Not worth the drama to keep an item that I can easily get with guildies. In fact, I'll just run with guildies and avoid PUGS all together lol

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications? Core i7 2.66, 6 gigs ram, vista, lowered, exhaust, nos boost, wing, spinners

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? hell yea

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

You sound like a bunch of fun raiding peeps. I'm not looking for phat lewts, or dps epeening. In fact I'm sure I'll be a pretty noob rogue compared to the rogues in your guild. But give me a chance and I'll give you 100% effort no matter what. I'm coming here because of my friends as I've rolled with them during my baby rogue days and they are some of the best people I've ever met. I hope that will continue with the Bound guildies.

Last edited by Acolyte on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updated toon name)
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

Intent to apply - Aqolyte | lvl 80 | Rogue | Transfer from Shu Halo (gasp!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to apply - Aqolyte | lvl 80 | Rogue | Transfer from Shu Halo (gasp!)   Intent to apply - Aqolyte | lvl 80 | Rogue | Transfer from Shu Halo (gasp!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:26 pm

I believe that arrangements are being made for Haf to speak with all of you guys this evening at 7pm if you are available.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

Intent to apply - Aqolyte | lvl 80 | Rogue | Transfer from Shu Halo (gasp!)
Page 1 of 1