[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

application- Pantallica 80 Feral druid shu-halo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantallica
Gimp
Pantallica

application- Pantallica 80 Feral druid shu-halo Empty
PostSubject: application- Pantallica 80 Feral druid shu-halo   application- Pantallica 80 Feral druid shu-halo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 am

Before I start I'll go ahead and say I'm the ring leader of the last few people that were trying to get in your guild Razz. Aco, Joo, myself and my gf Nyxa are probably going to apply. We are all friends with Chase. Please do excuse my horrific grammar Very Happy; Aco is the real brains of the operation, probably should have had him write this Razz.

1 - Please provide your RL specs.

Male, 23, in relationship, not married.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have?

Previous guild downed up to twins in 25 TOC (cleared on 10man) and up to Hodir in Uld 25man (Yogg on 10). I've been raiding sense TBC.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

I've been a "Feral Druid" sense I started playing in TBC, about 2 years ago. I'm tanking veteran :p, but now I'm dps. Tanking has become a little to easy and not as interesting in WOTLK. I intend on leveling a rogue, but not sure about raiding on it. I'm primarily dps, but I've got plenty of tanking experience, gear as well.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shu%27halo&n=Pantallica
I may be switching tomorrow so this may or may not work.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

I was an officer in my previous guild and all the above I mentioned are the better people from that guild. Our Guild Leader was Sturmgiest; he may be transferring to, just not at this time. Guild ended mostly because of lack of intelligent raiders on Shu'halo. The guild name was "Raiding Under Influence". We had a great 10man group but our 25s weren't as successful do to lack of moving out of fires.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

I personally am starting a new job soon, schedule is unknown, hopefully I could make it. If not, I have no problem being a stand in, I'm not gonna get butthurt if you guys don't take me Razz, but mostly want to get all my friends in the same place if possible.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

Chase and Chrisalicous

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

Only have 1 other 80 on Shu'halo that I never play and not planning on transferring it.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

wowwiki, tankspot, I also look fights up on youtube Razz; random pvp sites like arenajunkies although they are outdated.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)

uh well if I needed it and he needed it and I won the roll well ... lol nothing more to be said. If it was a bigger upgrade for someone I usually pass myself but still.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

9500 phenom quad core 8500 gt and 3 gigs of ram (fail vista)

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?

I did but I lost it Sad... Very small and I'm very clumsy, so no, not at the moment.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

Well as I stated above, I'm here with my 2 friends an my gf will soon be on your server regardless of what guild we are in. The guild we were in was ok for the most part, but lack of good raiders and seeing the same people on the server for the past 2 years lead to us coming here. If we aren't needed for the guild, it's no hard feelings, I know what it's like, I was an officer myself. I can vouch for the people ive brought with me to. If any of them die in a fire ill gladly punch them in the face for you. Razz <3
And fitting in "bound"... Well all I can say is, unlike most of my old guild I have the capability of moving left Very Happy out of the way of a giant yeti. I won't ask if I should move out of a fire. And I won't ask what an interrupt is (yes we had a rogue ask us that). I can vouch for all the people ive brought with me as well. All of us can do any were between 4.5 to 6k Dps ive actually seen aco and joo push it up to 7.5ish a few times in are 10 mans. <3s

Last edited by Pantallica on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : arrmory link)
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

application- Pantallica 80 Feral druid shu-halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: application- Pantallica 80 Feral druid shu-halo   application- Pantallica 80 Feral druid shu-halo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 pm

I believe that arrangements are being made for Haf to speak with all of you guys this evening at 7pm if you are available.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

application- Pantallica 80 Feral druid shu-halo
Page 1 of 1