[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Dycekt | 80 | Rogue |

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyce
Gimp
Dyce

Dycekt | 80 | Rogue | Empty
PostSubject: Dycekt | 80 | Rogue |   Dycekt | 80 | Rogue | I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 am

1 - 20, male, single, ummmmm I live in Michigan as well

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? Answer: YES!

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I've raided MC BWL and AQ 20 in pre-bc in BC I've seen every raid instance and cleared it all because I'm pro with glaives ^_^. and WotLK I've seen every raid instance have done all 10 man Ulduar hard modes did some Toc 10 man hard modes cleared 25 and 10 man ToC normal and attempted Beasts 25 heroic. I've mainly dps on rogue in all these raids and have also did ccing in raid fights when needed. I've played a bit of a healer in BC as a priest.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80. Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Dycekt
Spec: My spec is Combat I've always been combat as a raider I've tried mut but I love combat to much. When arp was amazing for rogues i was pulling 8k or higher on most fights as combat, but sadly my max has been 7.3k since i switched to agi.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably) previous guild Fidelity. I left because of work and school times conflicting with raid times and I didn't think it would be right for me to stay.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future? I can make most raid times.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it? I know many of you! and I would hope they would admit it. (maybe not keladin i dont think she likes me)

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play. wowarmory.com (to see higher endgame rogues) Elitistjerks.com and sadly WoW rogue forums >_<.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. ) I would tell them that its part of my class and deal with it. lol! but for real I would most likely give the item back if I did somehow ninja the item since there is the 2 hour give back system now.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications? Intel quad core (not going into the full specs of it but it pwns) evga gforce gtx 275, 4gs of ddr3 ram and if you want to know harddrive space i have 2.5tarabytes.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? YES IPHONE PWNS BABY.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit. Well extra info is I has glaive, I live in shitty Michigan where the Lions is the cause of our money problems here not the BIG 3 like everyone thinks lol. Umm I'm also a competitive Halo player and maybe soon to be in Call of Duty as well. I think Bound is a good fit for me because well I know a lot of you and you guys are amazing (yes its kiss assing) and also your times of play is better for me.
Back to top Go down
Eranis
Gimp
Eranis

PostSubject: Re: Dycekt | 80 | Rogue |   Dycekt | 80 | Rogue | I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 am

Who is this guy? I just dont know about this one, he seems like a freak! No
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Dycekt | 80 | Rogue |   Dycekt | 80 | Rogue | I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:11 pm

He is. But, that's why we like him.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Moondawgy
The Ruthless
Moondawgy

PostSubject: Re: Dycekt | 80 | Rogue |   Dycekt | 80 | Rogue | I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 am

Yeah i'll admit to knowing this dirty, sneaky, backstabbing rogue.
Played pre-bc lvlling and raids with him where he was a stinking, dirty, sneaky, backstabbing rogue.
Very good guy and player though, I mean apart from being a shifty, sneaky, shonky, dirty, sneaky, pick-pocketing, backstabbing rogue. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dycekt | 80 | Rogue |   Dycekt | 80 | Rogue | I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dycekt | 80 | Rogue |
Page 1 of 1