[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Ascendent
Frosty

Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid   Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:01 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
20 - M - Single, Not interested

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes, looks pretty good.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
PreBC: did up to some of Naxx and downed the Twin Emps. played a mage
BC: raided with Insomnia. so I did up to Brutalis I suppose. played a hunter
WotLK: Freya in Ulduar. I've seen every fight in Ulduar thru one way or the other tho. played a druid

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Ytsorf

I'm resto... I used to do it very very efficiently and I plan to do that again.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
the only one worth mentioning is Insomnia.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Yes, but I rly have no idea. Being a bum doesn't usually interfere with things tho.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Kurascus, Haf, Stomp, Kel, I know of Dyce.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
I don't plan on anything atm.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Elitist Jerks, The Daily Druid, World of Raids.

10 - If one afternoon, /2 chat gets a little randy and you get on the topic of yiffing. Please share your feelings about the following video:
anal Swiftmend? Razz

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
none of your business on the specifics, but it's new as of this past summer. Quad core with 4 gigs of RAM.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Please be aware that we STRONGLY recommend the use of authenticators!
no and I don't have money and I don't own an iPhone.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I live somewhere over the rainbow... way up high. I go by Frosty. Full name is Frosty Da Snowman. I chose this name because of my seemingly cold nature towards people, but I'm not rly unfriendly or anything I just come off that way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid   Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Quote :
... seemingly cold nature towards people, but I'm not rly unfriendly or anything I just come off that way.

What, would the game not let you name your toon "Dick"? After Haf told me you two had been conversing I thought maybe that things had changed. But, clearly they haven't.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Haf
Marquis
Haf

PostSubject: Re: Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid   Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Stompalina wrote:
Quote :
... seemingly cold nature towards people, but I'm not rly unfriendly or anything I just come off that way.

What, would the game not let you name your toon "Dick"? After Haf told me you two had been conversing I thought maybe that things had changed. But, clearly they haven't.

And your name would be...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid   Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ytsorf (Frosty) Level 80 Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1