HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Ghrall | 80 | DK | Transfer from Earthen Ring (pending)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghrall
Voyeur

PostSubject: Ghrall | 80 | DK | Transfer from Earthen Ring (pending)   Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:06 pm

1 - 28, Male, Married, ...um straight

2 - Haven't been able to find it yet, will do as soon as I do.

3 - Have very little BC raiding experience as a Warrior - Tank
Tank/DPS/Raid Lead for all entry level Wrath stuff, no real hard-modes.
Tank/DPS for Ulduar up to Kologarn, assisted with raid-leading
DPS up to Faction Champs in ToC

4 - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Ghrall
Got my DPS spec from a 5k DPS friend of mine, just before I started school, I haven't had much time to mess around with it since, I was able to spike 5k on Direbrew just messing around seeing what i could do.
Tank spec is my own creation, I know frost isn't the ideal raid tank, but it has proven really handy for AoE threat.
I really have no issue changing specs around for the good of the group. I actually prefer Unholy DPS, but Blood was the big numbers, so I respecced it and haven't had much chance to compare.

5 - "no prayer for the dying" GM was Lougar is now Svetlana, left because I felt I wasn't contributing. Raid times and days didn't sync with my schedule. Also, because my family in guild stopped playing.
"alea iacta est" GM - Maui, I really don't know anyone in the guild, its Scott Johnson and Randy Jordan's guild and is very handy to find people for groups and plenty of pugs needing tanks.

6 - Wednesday's I have class till 9, but as soon as I'm home I'm all yours. Otherwise, I like feeling needed, if you need me I'm there (unless my wife has my balls that day)

7 - Kinda, I met Stomp and Haf at a meetup Oct 30th as well as a couple others, whose names I can't remember.

8 - I have a couple high level alts, but I wouldn't need them in guild, they are just whores for my DK, Bank duties, Enchanting, ETC.

9 - www.wowhead.com
www.tankspot.com
www.elitistjerks.com

10 - Yall are my kinda guild. Wanna party cowboy?!?!?!?

11 - 3.6 GHz Dual Core Processor, 512 VRAM, 2Gb RAM, Planning on building a new PC very soon

12 - Have and use iPhone authenticator

13 - I'm not PC, I don't think y'all expect me to be. I'm a former Marine and a Veteran of OIF. I'm not political, I think both sides are full of shit. I live in Garland, TX (part of the D/FW Metroplex). I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could. Would love to see Texas secede. I'm married to an anti-geek, anti-gaming special lady from the land down under, no not Aussie, a little further east, New Zealand. I own a house and a pair of Ford trucks, and a couple dogs. I'm a pickup driving, gun toting, apple pie loving, flag waving American. I'll personally kick the ass of anyone who tries to hurt me, my family, or my friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stompalina
Head Mistriss

PostSubject: Re: Ghrall | 80 | DK | Transfer from Earthen Ring (pending)   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 am

PM sent with more information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rawrcast.com

Ghrall | 80 | DK | Transfer from Earthen Ring (pending)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1