[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Aaba/Elisyr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaba
The Ruthless
Aaba

Aaba/Elisyr Empty
PostSubject: Aaba/Elisyr   Aaba/Elisyr I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
Josh 29 YOM divorced North central Texas.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Aye

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I Raided Vanilla as a Warlock for Mass Casualty up to an Instructor kill and 3 bosses or so in AQ 40. Leveled the druid for BC and tanked all the way through Illidan. In WotLK I've tanked, feral dps'd, healed through Ulduar and some ToC. Unfortanetely we never killed Yogg. I've been leading raids since Karazhan.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
Aaba is currently specced bear/kitty but I have an ulduar level healing set.
Elisyr is Holy/Prot
Aaba
Elisyr

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
Mass Cassualty lead by Miamy. Left the server
Downfall through Smiteyoface, Hellcurse,Myself, Kavv, and Now Bennigans. Darkveritas, Underhero or anyone in /who will speak for me. I took a break from Wow when ToC released and came back to a guild in "rebuilding phase" and I find that I have difficulties conforming to the present incarnation of administration. I just want to sit back with a great group of people and enjoy the game again.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Raid times won't be a problem. I do have a slight hiccup in that I work as a paramedic and occasionly get called out for 911's. Won't be a problem very often.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Yes, you can blame Moondawgy and Steralite for this app been guilded with Moon since vanilla

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Just the two that I play with any regularity.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
www.Lootrank.com
www.tankspot.com
www.emmerald.net

10 - If one afternoon, /2 chat gets a little randy and you get on the topic of yiffing. Please share your feelings about the following video:
/ignore /2

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications? fair

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Please be aware that we STRONGLY recommend the use of authenticators!
nope but I've never had a problem

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I'm about as laid back a guy as you'll find. I keep my mouth shut and do my job, but I know how and when to step up and take charge. I think I'm a good raider, I pay attention and learn my role. I do have a bit of studying to do. I bring no drama just a solid raider.
Back to top Go down
Moondawgy
The Ruthless
Moondawgy

Aaba/Elisyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaba/Elisyr   Aaba/Elisyr I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:59 am

Aaba wrote - "I keep my mouth shut and do my job"
Since when do americans keep their mouths shut or do work? lol

Seriously an awesome raider and very very good bloke, just don't tell him I said that. Knows his shit and studies vids etc. Would be an asset to the guild in any capacity.

One question I will ask is how many gosh darn texans do we need in the guild, lol. jk
Back to top Go down
Worger
The Ruthless

Aaba/Elisyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaba/Elisyr   Aaba/Elisyr I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:18 am

i have no idea who this crazy druid is! never seen them in my life. i deny everything!

but battle rezzes are nice and if we are planin on a 2nd 10toc or somthing of the like, we have another capable healer/tank/dps combo.

mmm battelrezzes
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Voyeur
Jonesy

Aaba/Elisyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaba/Elisyr   Aaba/Elisyr I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:54 am

Just thought i'd fill out the Aussie trifecta!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aaba/Elisyr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaba/Elisyr   Aaba/Elisyr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaba/Elisyr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ] :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: