[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunwrath
Ascendent
Sunwrath

Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm Empty
PostSubject: Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm   Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
39yo, male, single, total yiffer maniac

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I have tanked Blackwing Lair at 60, I have tanked Kara at 70 and a little Serpertshrine, then I switched to DPS, tanked Nax at 80 then took a break for 6 months and levelled my pally for DPS, I've done 25 Ony, Naxx, VoA, OS, and some of 10 man Ulduar on him.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Sunwrath
I'm keen to DPS for you guys, I plan to switch out my spec to Seal of Command within a week or so to boost my dps a tad, I have some reasonable tank gear (which is my off spec) and some ok healy gear too, just in case. I haven't tanked at all really on a Pally, my main used to be a warrior, but I got very over tanking on him.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
My last guild was "a Horde Days Work" which I joined after my 6 month break purely because they asked me too, and I thought it would be fun to help out an up-and-coming guild while I decided how much I was gonna start WoWing again. They are a great bunch of guys and girls (the GM is Rumpheals) they are all about vent and having a laugh but they raid a lot less than I want to, which is the reason I left. Prior to the 6 month break I was in Downfall with a few other of your guildies. I left Downfall to quit WoW and focus on RL work, new job and all, now that work has become the cruisiest job in the universe it's time to raid again Smile

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Yes

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Yes, ah, maybe... aww no prolly not

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Battlehorn-warrior-80-BS-Mining

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Tankspot, Rawr, Wowhead, Tube8

10 - If one afternoon, /2 chat gets a little randy and you get on the topic of yiffing. Please share your feelings about the following video:
I got a little movement there.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
Awesome, I have a <insert nerdy jargon>, with a <geek speak>, and it can <needless boasting>, not only that it also <total lies>. No, but really i have a Intel Core 2 Quad CPU with 4GB RAM and a 32-bit OS

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Please be aware that we STRONGLY recommend the use of authenticators!
Yes

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I think Bound would be a good fit because I have run a few things with some of your members before and we seem to have the same sense of humor, you folks are also into raiding about as much as I want from a guild. In saying that, I understand that there is a pecking order and I am happy to be side-lined until a spot opens up, even if it's just for one encounter or a 10 man or whatever. I should also mention the good friends that I have in your guild that I would love to run with again, just for the sake of having a laugh with those dickheads again.
Back to top Go down
Aaba
The Ruthless
Aaba

PostSubject: Re: Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm   Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Of the three Australians I know on a first name basis, this one definitely makes me laugh the most, also another Old schooler that knows what's expected and how to give it. 'He brings knee pads to every raid'
Can't go wrong here
Back to top Go down
Moondawgy
The Ruthless
Moondawgy

PostSubject: Re: Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm   Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 pm

BH, as he is known is a hopeless romantic who seeks a filthy whore. He likes long walks in the moonlight and candlelit dinners.

A very funny bloke who understands what it is to raid hardcore. Has done his time and has patience to wipe for 3 weeks on 1 boss (fuck you Razorgore)

Plus the dick owes me 2k gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm   Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raider/Voyeur App: Sunwrath . 80 . Ret Paladin . Staghelm
Page 1 of 1