[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Resto Druid Kruth's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kruth
Gimp
Kruth

Resto Druid Kruth's Application Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid Kruth's Application   Resto Druid Kruth's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:47 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

Hello, My name is Deven in Rl and a Mature 16 Year old Male.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

Mage is my main but am Currently working on my resto druid. i have cleared every raid on all of my toons so i do know every fight and healed every fight.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

Kruth-Resto Druid

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

I am currently in my dads guild <Chaotic Fury> and am looking to get into raiding more. he doesnt raid alot and we talked about me moving into a bigger raiding guild. <Fusion> i was once in as well. raided and used DKP for look system.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

I would Be able to make raids, Yes.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

You guys are great and i do hope you will admit me. i do not however know anyone in bound.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

Snoopi-Mage(Miner and will soon be Alch)

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

Elitists Jerks
Wowhead
Wow-Heroes.com
Thottbot
Curse.com

10 - If one afternoon, /2 chat gets a little randy and you get on the topic of yiffing. Please share your feelings about the following video:

I do not use /2 i hate listening to people cry over stupid stuff. i /leave trade.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

Very good, No lag what so ever in 25man. never lagged in 40mans either.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Please be aware that we STRONGLY recommend the use of authenticators!

No I do not but am looking forward to buying one within 2 weeks

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming Very cold. i think Bound would be a good fit for me because i love to get into raids with guilds and just enjoy having fun. if the guild needs me to respec i will do so to help out. if i do something that is my fault i will make sure to pay it off. such as if i pulled and wiped us i would pay for everyone's repair bills.
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

Resto Druid Kruth's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid Kruth's Application   Resto Druid Kruth's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey Kruth,
Thanks for your interest in Bound, but for now I am going have to decline your application. We do have a fairly strict age requirement in the guild and the few exceptions are people that we raided with in old guilds or people that had references we know and trust in game.

We will keep your application and if we decide at some point to change the rules and drop the age requirement we will let you know.

Thanks again for your interest and we'll see you in game.
Haf
Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Kruth's Application
Page 1 of 1