[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxiouss
Gimp
Noxiouss

Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app. Empty
PostSubject: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app.   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:02 pm

I thought it was time to apply again as ascendant this time. I have reached level cap from 70 and geared out pretty nicely from what I've been able to pug since my voyeur app. on Jan 4th. Enjoy! Smile

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

Hello, my name is Kenny. I'm a 26 year old male and have a girlfriend (Almost 5 years now).

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

Nox (mage) was my first main I ever played to level cap. Back when I was playing horde our guild we were raiding Karazhan. I then found out that my cousin played and re-rolled to alliance to play with him and some friends, did a bit of raiding as a rogue with some of the nerfed raids at the end of bc, like Zul'Aman, Serpentshrine Cavern, and a bit of Sunwell. When wrath hit I leveled my dk to 80 and started raiding with him in Naxx and built up a small OT set and off tanked when we needed me to, for the guild. I picked up my druid to level cap and soon started raiding with her (resto/boomkin/kitty) I raided as moonkin for our 25-mans before I switched servers with my friends and she's currently resto/kitty. After we switched I only did 10-mans with my group of friends in Ulduar and ToC, but raided as a utility healer. To sum up everything I have experience with all three roles.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&cn=Noxiouss

Check it out! Armory looks new! My raid spec of choice is arcane. I went all the way down into arcane for arcane barrage for when I don't proc Missile Barrage or have to move. I also went as far as Icy Veins in frost to get the add/much-needed haste for my arcane spec. Currently, my off-spec is frost for doing quests and whatever else I need to do outside of raiding (possibly looking into pvp) but it is open for whatever is needed to raid to fulfill a spec in the raid. I haven't really played fire since I initially leveled him, but I do my homework and learn real quick (if you couldn't tell by how quick I got to 80 and upgraded my gear).

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

My first guild on horde side dropped me from their guild because I switched to alliance to play with my cousin and said friends. I don't have any names from that one (was over 2 years ago). But most recently, I'm in a guild on Lightbringer called No Options with my druid and dk (Luunah, Juggergnawt). I'm currently still in that guild because my friends are on a Hiatus which is why I transferred my horde toon over who wasn't attached to a guild or anything. The guild master to No Options is Whirt and you can talk to Caean and Andial as I think they'll be on who will know me best.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

Unfortunately I would only be able to make the raids during the week. My girlfriend is still in school at UC Irvine (2 hours away) so I'll be spending what little time I have to see her on the weekends. So I will not be able to make Saturday raids. But I understand that my class is pretty full so there would be some swapping out anyway. I hope this wouldn't be a big deal.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

I don't personally know anyone in the guild, but I have been chatting with Malysa to get away from /2 chat and to make leveling not so much of a doldrum.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

I am cheap and didn't want to pay to bring my alt Paladin over as well. But Nox is all yours! He's a 450Herb/450Alch. I've been working on my fishing(260) and cooking(260) as well while I sit and wait for random dungeons.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

Tank-spot, Curse, and Maxdps.com are what I use most for my game-play as well as Elitist Jerks, Thottbot, and Wowhead more on occasion. I also frequent wow.com for news (I should make it a habit of going to mmo-champion instead but haven't done that).

10 - If one afternoon, /2 chat gets a little randy and you get on the topic of yiffing. Please share your feelings about the following video:

There's a 2 fallacies with this statement. You are automatically assuming that I enjoy taking part in /2 chat, and second that I'd get on the topic of yiffing. No and no. Razz As for the video. . . **shudders**

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

I play on an iMac
2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2G memory
ATY, RadeonX1600

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Please be aware that we STRONGLY recommend the use of authenticators!

Yes, I bought one and ordered it off the store just before I went to blizzcon 2 years ago. Sad

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I currently live in Ventura, CA. I enjoy raiding a lot, and Bound seems like a really cool fun group to do that with. I also enjoy helping people out and doing my share of work to help out the guild and it's functions.

14 - Please provide a link to a current combat log and describe your role during the encounter. If you don't know what a combat log is, or how to link to it, please figure it out before applying.

I haven't had access to combat logs with this character and haven't on another character in about a year, but I'd be happy to go along an alt run or some other raid, maybe 10-man to show my capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Worger
The Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app.   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:05 am

/wall of text crits you for 20k (5k overkill)

im impressed its so fleshed out! flesh is good

thats all i wanted to say. just had to comment on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Falloffalot
The Ruthless
Falloffalot

PostSubject: Re: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app.   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:08 am

/casts ressurection on Worger

/oom

Flesh is delish.
Back to top Go down
Noxiouss
Gimp
Noxiouss

PostSubject: Re: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app.   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I figure since nobody actually knows me personally in the guild, more information is better than not enough. Smile If people need to know more about me and my abilities, I would be more than happy to also chat in-game or on vent.
Back to top Go down
Pinnick
The Ruthless
Pinnick

PostSubject: Re: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app.   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Worger wrote:
flesh is good

Worger likes the flesh?!? Giggity giggity...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=P
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app.   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(aerie Peak) Ascendant app.
Page 1 of 1