[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warlockdood
Gimp
Warlockdood

Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application   Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
Sex: M
Etc: Fun guy Smile

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes I have

3 - Why do you want to join Bound at the casual Voyeur status?
I have a wife and a kid and I work full time. I usually can't stay up too late to where I'd be able to be a consistent raider. I do enjoy running raids and heroics though during the time I do get to play. I enjoy BS'ing in guild chat and grouping with familiar peeps for heroic/raids/pvp/etc.

4 - Do you know someone who is in Bound?
I do not know any of the members of the guidl but would definitely like to Smile

5 - Do you have aspirations to raid at some point?
I wish I could raid but at this point in my life it has to take a back seat to my family and work.

6 - How many hours do you play per week?
I play at least 20+ hours per week. Besides my warlock, I have some high lvl alliance toons on Rexxar server. I have an 80 paladin, shaman, druid, and deathknight. My warlock was my original toon though back in pre-BC and I want to get playing him more often as I missed playing him and being horde.

Armory Link: Warlockdood's Armory Profile

7 - If an iceblock were to scream, what would it say? "I'm freezing my nuts off out here!"
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

PostSubject: Re: Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application   Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Stomp and I used to play on Rexxar in a guild called <My Rapping Name is Steve>. It was horde side and would've been a couple of years ago now, but yeah, Rexxar. I think some others in the guild were on Rexxar too. I dunno...

Anyway, we will be in touch in the next few days.

Haf
Back to top Go down
Warlockdood
Gimp
Warlockdood

PostSubject: Re: Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application   Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Awesome Smile

Thanks for the timely response and might I add a LMAO for your icon XD
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

PostSubject: Re: Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application   Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Warlockdood wrote:
Awesome Smile

...and might I add a LMAO for your icon XD

I drawered it mysef! Want wun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application   Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlockdood | 80 |Warlock - Voyeur Application
Page 1 of 1