[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

voyeur application, nastytotems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nastytotems
Gimp
nastytotems

voyeur application, nastytotems Empty
PostSubject: voyeur application, nastytotems   voyeur application, nastytotems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:30 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.) 33 years old, male, married, home owner, same job for 11 years, parent of a 2 year old son

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? Yes

3 - Why do you want to join Bound at the casual Voyeur status? I am a big fan of the podcast. First tuned in one year ago, caught up on all the old episodes and have heard every one since. I put it on equal ground as the instance however there is no way in hell im joining a guild with 5000 members.

4 - Do you know someone who is in Bound? Not Yet

5 - Do you have aspirations to raid at some point? Since Icc has come out Dec the 8th I have not missed one of first four boss kills on 10 man. As of last friday I also have shared in a successful downing of festergut. However I have many other responsibilities in life to my family and my job. When I get 5 hours of sleep every weeknight not only am I a real peech to work with but I am also tired and cranky when I come home. As much as I love raiding I need to tone it down and do more on friday and saturday nights instead. I think I serve myself and a guild well to be a quality backup healer and rest on the bench for times when the guild may be running short. I am willing to save my 25 icc lockout until late saturday night for the greater good of the guild.

6 - How many hours do you play per week? In 5 years of play I don't know that I have ever done less than 20 hours/week. God forbid my wife and son spend a weekend in Chicago with her sisters or I may put in 40 hours that weekend.

7 - If an iceblock were to scream, what would it say? It would scream that you need nastytotems on your bench. He has been in two guilds in 5 years and loved in both.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

voyeur application, nastytotems Empty
PostSubject: Re: voyeur application, nastytotems   voyeur application, nastytotems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Don't you already have a character in the guild?
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

voyeur application, nastytotems
Page 1 of 1