[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Death Knight/Shaman App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Death Knight/Shaman App Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight/Shaman App   Death Knight/Shaman App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:48 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

35,Male,Not married

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

It’s not very attractive. I’ve done Karazhan and Zul’Aman.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

I plan on starting new character if I am accepted but I do have a few characters. I'll post them to show that I have at least one 80 and that I kind of know what I am doing....I think.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Madoran&n=Rivertamm This is my 80 and the character that I ran Kara and Zul’Aman with. Ignore the Classic raids because all of them were done solo.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wyrmrest+Accord&n=Avengelyne

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Elladee

I feel comfortable with Death Knight since getting one to 80. But have thought about playing a Enchantment Shaman.

I would use the 12/0/59 Unholy spec for raiding. If you don’t want a Death Knight and rather have a Shaman then it would be a 16/55/0 Enchantment Shaman.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

Off the Air: I felt that the major players in the guild were a bit cliquish and weren’t as helpful when it came to others in the Guild.

All the Way to Uranus: Nice mature Guild, very nice people. They aren’t really “bleeding edge raiders”. I don’t mean this as a slam or dig on the guild, I was just looking for more raiding wise

War Stomp and Run: It was the attitude of some of the members that turned me off. For example: There were two guild members who were just reporting names because they didn’t like them. I just felt I would not mesh well with their personalities.

Devil’s Dirty Work: A week after I joined the guild leader was hacked and the guild was disbanded. This is where I started to wonder if I have a guild jinx.

Knights of Confusion:An RP guild.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

Monday, Wednesday and Saturday correct? Yes, I can make those raid times.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

No, I don’t know anyone in the Guild.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

River has Herbalism and Inscription

Ella has Herb and skinning

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

Elitist Jerks, WOW Wiki, Skeleton Jack (for Death Knight),WOW Chic

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )

If I am pugging odds are I am crying on my keyboard like Nancy Karrigan. After the throwing up of hands why chanting, “I knew this would happen. Pugs are the joke of the Devil I would try to talk to the person in a calm manner. If that goes bad then..to take a quote from the Patrick Swayze classic Road House. “I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.”

Yowza! I just inserted Road House into WOW. That has to be 25 points right?

I wouldn’t curse them out, but I will intelligently get across that I think they are a jerk. Then I would report them.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor (1.6GHz) I know this doesn’t belong here but I have Vent as well.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I live in California,I love tv,movies,comics,role playing games, and writing. I am a Warcraft lore sucker. I actually applauded and had a “geekfit” during Wraithgate and the death knight storyline. Did that Death Knight quest line 4 times and I always get a chill down my spine during Darion’s speech before you start the Battle for Light’s Hope. C’mon that whole thing is awesome. Raining blood, dead rising from the ground a pretty good speech to get us all fired up.

I like to think I would be a perfect guild member. I like to make my own way and will never ask for anything and want to do it myself. Okay, I admit that sometimes it’s kind of dumb. I mean trying to take on some elite by yourself without asking for help is crazy, but I don’t like bugging people. I have no experience when it comes to raiding but I am willing to learn. I’ve only quested but if I had one flaw it would be moving as I fight. I am so intent on my rotation that I don’t movie.

I always like guilds where the members are respectful,mature, and friendly. I have to admit by just going by the podcast I was a bit “intimidated” by Stomp. I figured I would be the kind of person that drove her insane. Mostly because there is so much about raiding I don’t know. The last thing I wanted her to turn into the “No Dots” guy and rip me a new one. That is only an assumption mind you because I don’t really know her. On the other hand Hafrot did help with giving me a rotation that I use until my fingers bleed. Listening to some of her opinions on raiding and attitude of guild members really swayed me. If you have someone express the same interests and wants you have in a guild and its members, I tend to want to be around that.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

Death Knight/Shaman App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight/Shaman App   Death Knight/Shaman App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:53 pm

I sent you a PM with our vent information. Jump on if you are available this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

Death Knight/Shaman App
Page 1 of 1