[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

daedara 55 death knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

daedara 55 death knight Empty
PostSubject: daedara 55 death knight   daedara 55 death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:59 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.) 19, male, has a GF

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past. on my hunter ive downed everything but KJ pre nerf.....on my horde pally i did karazhan as holy

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80. well im re rolling on my DK i plan to tank on my pally i plan to bring over when i get the money i plan to go ret or holy (shes dual spec)

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably) i dont know anyone on this server and my paladin is un guilded

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future? yes

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it? no =/

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild. i plan to bring my paladin when i get the money and shes inscriptions

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play. elitest jerks and tankspot

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile) put in a GM ticket

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications? quad core 3.2ghz processor, umm a 1gb graphics card stable internet and such and im playing off my 32 inch HDtv

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit. im looking for a guild that i can have fun in...to many guilds out there arent about that..they are about raid raid raid..farm farm farm... i mean i understand thats what you are spossed to do in a hardcore riading guild (been in a top 100 US guild on my 80 hunter) but i mean they lost sight of the "fun factor" in the game and im hoping you guys can show me that it IS possiable to have fun in this game again
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

daedara 55 death knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: daedara 55 death knight   daedara 55 death knight I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:01 am

Thanks for taking the time to apply with Bound but at this time, we are going to pass on your application. As we had discussed previously, we have the age limit and are making exceptions based on players that either we ourselves have played with or have a personal reference from someone we know and trust.

Thanks for your patience and your interest. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Haf
Back to top Go down

daedara 55 death knight
Page 1 of 1