[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Tendra | Level 14 Paly | Re-roll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tendra
Gimp
Tendra

Tendra | Level 14 Paly | Re-roll Empty
PostSubject: Tendra | Level 14 Paly | Re-roll   Tendra | Level 14 Paly | Re-roll I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:24 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

40 something male, married with one daughter, and not a yiffer.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yup! Read it and agree. Great job. Many groups fail at making their culture and objectives clear for all to understand. Saves misery and conflict later down the road.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

The little raiding I have done has been painful. As mentioned on many podcasts it was one of those situations where you come out saying "I'll never do that again". But once you hook up with a good group, its fun for all. That's what I'm interested in with Bound. To that end I understand I'm on the low rung of the ladder, and expect to learn, respect my guildies, and promote the guild.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

No raiding spec for now, here is my Lvl 80 Alliance Enhancement Shaman http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thrall&n=Tendri
Also my 72 Alliance druid http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thrall&n=Tendyra. All other alts are also alliance, but under 50

I noticed from your charter that you needed Paladins, and since I have no horde, I rolled Tendra yesterday, a level 14 paladin as of now, on her way to 80. (i expect within 3 months)

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

The guild I was in a little while ago was "the vindicated soulz" on Thrall. It ended miserably as the guild vault was raided by a member and subsequently everyone when to other guilds. I went to a start-up "dead rose", but they're into helping new players, only a few 70+.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

Yes, no problem.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

Sorry, no. Only connection with the guild is listening to Stompalina and Haf on the rawr podcast

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

When Horde/Alliance transfers happen, will bring over 80 Shaman (Mining/Engineering) and 72 Druid (Herbalism/Mining). Yeah I know, leveling combo on my 72, will re-train at 80.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

Wow.com, wowhead.com, the rest is an assortment via google on the information I'm looking for at the time

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)

First, seek to understand. What did I do and what should I have done. Apologize if I was in the wrong and try to make it up, if possible. Raid leader and senior members are always right Wink

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

Intel P8400 Montevina 2.26 Ghz 3mb cache
4GB 800Mhz Ram
650gb 7200RPM HD - (2 drives - Raid 0)
512MB Nvidia 9800M video card with DDR 3 Ram.
15.6 LCD at 1366 x 768.
Intel Wireless-N
Windows Vista Premium 64 bits.

** 6mb download via U-verse

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

Have been greatly enjoying the podcasts and really feeling like I'm missing out on a huge part of Wow. I've played MMORPGs for serveral years now, FFXI, GWs, and Wow. Really enjoy a great raid situation. I've also seen them go very wrong, often due to maturity level of the players (not their age). I'd like to be a conscientious contributor and for all to have a great time. It's got to be fun. If not, then why do it.

By the way, Stompalina and Haf, you guys are a 'hoot'. I have many friends in the DFW area and I really just love the openness, no pretenses, let's just have a great time attitude of Texans. Always have a great time there.

Thanks and look forward to your response. If there's anything I can add or answer, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

Tendra | Level 14 Paly | Re-roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tendra | Level 14 Paly | Re-roll   Tendra | Level 14 Paly | Re-roll I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Thanks for the app. Hit me up in game and we can chat.

p.s. I'm most definitely not a Texan, but Stomp is Texan enough for both of us. hehe
Back to top Go down

Tendra | Level 14 Paly | Re-roll
Page 1 of 1