[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Vas - 80 - Hunter/Spione - 80 - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Korzik
The Ruthless
Korzik

Vas - 80 - Hunter/Spione - 80 - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Vas - 80 - Hunter/Spione - 80 - Rogue   Vas - 80 - Hunter/Spione - 80 - Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
26, Male, single, service tech

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
TBC dps and raid lead in Kara and ZA with Vas
WotLK: DPS on Hunter, cleared all Naxx, EoE, OS 10 and 25 man. And up to Yogg on 10 man and Mimiron, Thorum on 25 man. Plus a few bosses in the Crusade.
I have also tanked and dps'd with my warrior, shaman and, rogue at least parts of Naxx with all. Full clears with warrior and shaman.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Vas - For my Hunter. My spec is Survival currently due to my previous guild's 10 man group did not always have replenishment. While Marksman is better dps with enough Arp; providing replenishment outweighed the dps gain.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Spione - For my Rogue. I am currently speced Combat for PvE and Mut/Prep for PvP. I am thinking of changing to a HfB spec for PvE just so I don't need such a wide variety of weapons.

I also have a prot Warrior and an Enc/Resto shaman that play more a support role for my other toons.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
<World of Warmart> was a leveling guild that I eventually became an officer of. I left them to join a raiding guild at level 62 in TBC.
<Untouchable> I joined at level 62 and proceeded to become an officer of after one month of raiding Kara with them. A couple months later the guild made a decision to become for serious about raiding. I was named as the Raid Leader. We almost cleared ZA before the raid nerf prior to WotLK. We never did finish the raid zone due to lack of attendance pre expansion.
<Descendants> was born early in Wrath's life with a merger between <Untouchable> and <Phase Two> we progressed through Naxx, EoE, OS and, Ulduar. We as the officers got tired of the no shows and eventually after speaking with our officers our GM and MT left to tank for Horizon. No hard feeling were felt with his decision as we all completely understood the reasoning.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
My work schedule will not allow 100% attendance.
I work Thursday to Monday from 3pm - 11pm Central time (server time)

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Eyetomem (Eyevanish) was also an officer of <Descendants> who became a good friend. So yes he will admit it.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Vas-80-Hunter -- 450 eng/ 440+ LW
Spione-80-Rogue -- 450JC / 450 Skin
Dreadring-80-Warrior -- 440+ Ench / 450 Mine
Shav-80-Shaman -- 450 Alch (transmute) / 450 Herb

I do not have to have all 4 in guild however all 4's profession would be available to the guild tip/fee free.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Elitist Jerks
Arena Junkies
Greedy Goblin (may seem like an odd choice to list but, he has some very interesting insight into the game)

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
As no one piece of gear would provide a substantial enough benefit to any toon (besides in rare cases a weapon for a few classes) it isn't worth getting worked up about. I would stat that the item was NOT ninja'd but, if you are going to throw a fit and make up stories you can take it. I would then add that player to my ignore list and go about my day.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
I'm not a big computer guy (anymore) but, my frames average 80fps just out the world. 30-40fps in raids with full AoE. It is fairly new mid-range Alienware computer.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
Yes, as should everyone.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I have a girlfriend who also plays the game. Unlike most in game couples however, we do understand that it is in fact possible to do things without the other being with. I.E. we don't get upset if only one is taken to a raid on a given night.

I am an avid vanity pet collector. Vas has 103 vanity pets which, last I knew was the most on the server.

I think Bound may be a good fit as I am tired of the responsibilities as an officer in a server first progression minded guild. I am looking to relax and have some fun in a friendly guild while still being able to raid.

I feel that I would be a benefit to the guild even with limited raid availability as I strive to excel in every aspect of the game, I do my research for any part of the game I take an interest in. I enjoy discussing these with other members, from spec to gearing to how an encounter should be handled (outside of the raid and with the appropriate people)

I feel I should say that while Vas will always technically be my main and my favorite character (unless I don't end up liking the expansion's change to Hunters resource system) I am very, very tired of running Naxx, OS and, EoE with him. And would prefer to bring in my Rogue. Not to gear up an Alt as much as, to have fun and, for a change while the rest of the guild catches up to my hunter's gear level. (yes, I have armored several current members of the guild) However, I would be more than willing to bring him in if for some reason we were having trouble with any particular boss that night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rogue-story.blogspot.com

Vas - 80 - Hunter/Spione - 80 - Rogue
Page 1 of 1