[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evalyne
Ascendent
Evalyne

Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock   Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
19, female, single, currently working in retail, will be unemployed for 6 months starting in late September.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 (+2 drakes), EoE 10/25 – Cleared
Ulduar 10 – Up to Yogg
Ulduar 25 – Up to Mimiron
ToC 10 – Cleared Northrend Beasts and Lord Jaraxxus
Above content was healed on my paladin. On my warlock I have dpsed Naxx 10/25 and OS 10/25, but obviously know all the other fights well enough to dps them.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Evalyne
This is my Holy Paladin. I have a typical 51/5/15 build for healing, points chosen mostly for raid utility (improved blessings, etc.) Taken all worthwhile (and necessary) holy talent, 5 points in the Protection tree for +5% healing, and 15 points in the Retribution tree to ultimately get an extra 5% crit.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Scyllandra
This is my Warlock. My PvE spec is Affliction, which is not the highest dps for PvE, but this character was levelled as an alt, and I chose my spec based on how much I liked to play it. I find Affliction more fun and less “face-rollish” than Destruction, and therefore use it for my PvE spec, regardless of a slight dps loss. My off-spec is Destruction for PvP however.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
<Untouchable> - My first guild on this server. I transferred from Detheroc where I ran my own “family” levelling guild, <Ebon Chalice>. I became an officer in Untouchable and raided first on my Warlock, then switched to raiding on my Paladin, as we needed healers.
<Descendants> was a merger between Untouchable and Phase Two. Remained an officer here, and raided all content listed above on my paladin in this guild. Members attendance slowly started to diminish and we (the officers) got rather frustrated. Eventually, our GM/raid leader/main tank was offered a tanking position in Horizon and we parted on good terms.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
To be honest, I am unclear on your raid days =D. However, the only nights (currently) I would be late would be Thursdays and Saturdays, as I work late these nights.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Eyetotem/Eyevanish was a fellow officer in Descendants, and yes he would admit it =P

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Evalyne 80 Paladin – Herbalism 450/Alchemy 450
Scyllandra 80 Warlock – Tailoring 445/Enchanting 426
Kiantha 77 Death Knight – Mining 450/Blacksmithing 405

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Elitist Jerks, MMO Champion – For both my 80’s
Holypaladin.net – Good Holy paladin blog I read for Eva
wowmb.net (The Warlocks Den) – I like to read the forums on this site for Scyll

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )

Likely wouldn’t happen to begin with. I always ask in party chat before I need OR greed anything, and wait for a response. And especially now with the new system of being able to trade items, I would simply tell everyone who wants it to roll again and give it to the winner.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
Not really knowledgeable about computer specifications, but I don’t have a top-of-the-line computer. My frames drop to 15-20 during 25 man AoE packs, everywhere else running 30-50, depending. Good internet connection.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
Of course. =)

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I have a boyfriend who also plays in game as well (Vas, who also applied). We were both officers in Descendants. Like he mentioned in his app, we don’t come with the drama most couples do. We are both very skilled players, and we understand that it’s possible to do things in game separately =P.

I, like Vas, am a pet collector (not as avid as him though =D) and currently have 90 pets. I think Bound would be a good fit because I’m tired of the responsibilities of being an officer, and raiding every single night almost since Descendants was formed has burned me out on raiding quite a bit. I’m looking for a guild where I can kick back and have fun in a friendly/social guild but still raid.

I currently live in British Columbia, Canada, but in a few weeks I will be moving to Chicago for a period of 6 months. This means that I will be MIA for 3 days to a week while I drive across the continent. Once there, I will try to maintain my raid availability.

I should also mention, like Vas has in his application, that yes, my paladin is Ulduar geared and very capable to heal any current content. However, I am very, very tired of running old content on her. Therefore, I would like to take my Warlock to most old-content raids as a change of pace, unless we are having severe issues downing a boss, in which case I can bring Eva in.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock   Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:26 am

Quote :
6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
To be honest, I am unclear on your raid days =D. However, the only nights (currently) I would be late would be Thursdays and Saturdays, as I work late these nights.
Can you clarify what is unclear? lol
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Evalyne
Ascendent
Evalyne

PostSubject: Re: Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock   Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 am

What I meant was your website says one thing and I was told something else.

Your website says
Quote :
8:45 PM - Invites Begin
9:00 PM - 12:00 AM - Raid
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday

But a guild member (Eyetotem) told me your in-game guild MOTD said Monday, Wednesday and Saturday (I think, I can't remember exactly what he said but I remember that it was different from what I read here, hence the confusion)
Back to top Go down
Eyetotem
The Ruthless
Eyetotem

PostSubject: Re: Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock   Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 am

She asked me so I read from the guild info tab, sorry for the confusion
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock   Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:27 am

Yes. That just recently changed. Sorry for any confusion. I sent you an e-mail, btw.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock   Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evalyne - 80 - Paladin/Scyllandra - 80 - Warlock
Page 1 of 1