[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinnick
The Ruthless
Pinnick

Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer   Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:42 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

31 – Male, married and have 2 awesome little nuggets.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

I did. I have no questions and understand what is asked of me as a guild member/representative and I definitely play well with others. =)

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

Although I took about a year off before WotLK I’ve been playing quite a while ( Jan 05 – Feb 08 then June 09 – present). During vanilla WoW I actually raided primarily with my Shaman healing through MC, Ony, BWL, ZG, AQ.

When BC hit I had changed my main to my warrior with whom I, as an officer, lead guild raids through Gruuls, TK (A’lar and Voidreaver), Magtheridon, and Karazhan. I left the game before being able to help my guild progress further however after coming back this past June I’ve been able to gear up and complete:

Naxx-10/25 – Cleared
Ulduar-10 – Up to YS
Ulduar-25 – Up to Thorim
VoA-10/25 – Cleared
Onyxia-10 – Cleared
ToC-10 – Cleared
ToC-25 – Up to Anub’Arak.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

My current and preferred raiding spec is that of a tank with my job being responsible to take damage to protect my guildies from getting hurt. I have subpar DPS gear (you can check it at www.wow-heroes.com - search for Pinnick on Eonar – it is my second spec) however this is my due to my own volition. I definitely don’t mind doing what is needed in a raid however I know I’m a tank and will always be regardless of what class is the pick of the week. Tanking (and playing a warrior) is by far my favorite aspect of raiding in the game and has been since I leveled my first warrior (yes, I leveled 2) to 60. Also, I tend to play with a bit of an RP feel so my toon (warrior) is all me. =) The spec I’m using currently is designed to help maximize threat while giving me good survival. And of course, I understand different specs are needed depending on the fights so I have no problem changing up.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

My current guild is BoneThugs on the Eonar server. I am an officer in the guild and have been very active since my return to the game in June. Prior to my leave from the game I was an officer, raid planner/strategist and MT for the guild Dominion, which was on Eonar as well. Regarding my reason for app’ing to guild, honestly I think it may just be a chance that I can’t pass up. The attitude, raid times, time zone and progression spot all seem to fit where I am now. I have nothing but love for all the people in my current guild. I’ve known many of them for a long long time and feel like if I could bring everyone with me I would. Shoot, if it was as simple as shelling out the cash to pay for the transfers I would as well.

Currently, our GM is Bonesiphon and other members (friends) are Xanadi, Blazt, Kahlyn… heh the list can go on and on. =)

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

I can… for the most part I only have obligations on Monday nights. Saturdays evenings maybe the only day schedules may conflict (although I’m online eventually) and missing raids would be intermittent regardless.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

I do not but if I did… DUDE, OF COURSE they would admit it!

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

I have one level 80… my other alts are level 30 and below ATM. At one time I had 3 level 60’s including my main however when I was out of game my account was hacked and all of my toons were deleted except for my warrior who was my most geared character. Honestly, it wasn’t a big deal for me considering my main is the only toon I care to play anyway.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

Tankspot.com
Wowwiki.com
Tankingtips.com

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )

Well, I think I’d stop the group and speak with the person directly to determine what constitutes the accusation. I’m pretty direct to quell drama so I’d want to communicate with them, especially if someone feels they’ve been slighted in any way. Ultimately, if it is an item which can be used I would happily hand it to them (considering the new changes for group/raid loot). Ultimately, I’m very easy-going and when it comes down to it… I just want to have fun tanking and killing bad guys.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

High End –
Core i7 920
6GB DDR3
1TB Harddrive
ATI 4870HD Vid Card

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?

I do not. I’m not very familiar with it and I’ve heard some less than flattering reports on it.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

Well… I’m a D/FW’er! I live in the metroplex so I’m excited to know about some others who are in the same area. I play bass guitar, am an avid movie watcher, love college football and I’m a player of games (cannot wait for Borderlands, Assassins Creed 2 and hopefully soon, Diablo 3). Eventually I’d like to start a movie discussion podcast and I’d like to write a screenplay and/or novel one day. Hehe… and uh I like big LOUD TRUCKS!! -- sorry, had to put something manly on here considering how it was going.

After reading the site, forums and of course being a fan of the podcasts I think it’s the type of guild I’d like to call home. Although I’ll be leaving some people behind I really wish I didn’t have too, I am excited about meeting new people and basically a chance that I may regret if I don’t try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=P
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer   Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Quote :
… and uh I like big LOUD TRUCK DRIVERS!!

fixed to benefit Az's ego!

Seriously, thank you for submitting your application. We will be back in contact with you in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Azraiella
Ascendent
Azraiella

PostSubject: Re: Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer   Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 pm

I resemble that remark..... ;-P
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer   Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:20 am

It was nice chatting with you tonight, Pinnick! We look forward to seeing you after the transfer in the coming days!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Pinnick
The Ruthless
Pinnick

PostSubject: Re: Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer   Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:49 am

Woot... Likewise! I will let you know when my hooves hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=P
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer   Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinnick | 80 | Warrior | Server Transfer
Page 1 of 1