[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Squid's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squidvicious
Ascendent
squidvicious

Squid's App Empty
PostSubject: Squid's App   Squid's App I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

Hello my nn is squid my rl name is Derrick 28 single

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes, well done

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

Hunter was my main pre-bc and all i really did was pvp till the honor patch messed it up for me. In BC I leveled a warlock (affliction/destruction) and pally (holy) but raided endgame(cleared all endgame in BC other than Archimonde and last 3 in SW) on my lock. In Wrath I have cleared Naxx, Malygos, Sartharion, and and good part of Ulduar on my lock. I have healed Naxx on my pally.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

Squidvicious and Sallypallyll

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

I was a proud member of this one kick ass guild Insomnia. My work schedule changed to the point of no more life, let me just say it went from 7pm close to 9:30pm close and though I am on EST I just did not have the energy to raid when I had to literally make my dinner during invites if I got out and home on time.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

I have the same messed up work week but I should be able to make it just on time or a little late even when I am working the latest shift.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

You guys are great and I hope you will admit to knowing me.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

Zugzug mining/engineering

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

Elitists Jerks, Wowhead, Wow forums

10 - If one afternoon, /2 chat gets a little randy and you get on the topic of yiffing. Please share your feelings about the following video:

Yiffing Plushies!!

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.2 ghz, 8 gb ram, 2xATI Radeon HD 4890

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Please be aware that we STRONGLY recommend the use of authenticators!

No I do not

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I live on Cape Cod, MA, my hair is too long and I love my job. I am back with this app because until SWTOR other mmorpgs just dont cut it for me and even then I am raiding Cataclysm. I still have a run to raid on time work week but I know recruitment is closed currently so I am not expecting to get in raids much. I am wanting to healing on my pally though when I can make my lock an orc my mistake will be fixed and all hell will break loose so my point being that I am down to help fill raid spots when needed as a social gimp.
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

Squid's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid's App   Squid's App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:56 am

Hey man, I will hit you up with the Vent info and we can chat.
Back to top Go down

Squid's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ] :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: