[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Laedra| Reroll| Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Laedra| Reroll| Mage Empty
PostSubject: Laedra| Reroll| Mage   Laedra| Reroll| Mage I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:37 pm

- Please provide your RL specs:
21 Year old University student from Canada. I am WetSand's girlfriend. We've decided to reroll together

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I didn't do any raiding prior to the Burning Crusade where I raided Kara, Gruul's , Magtheridon, and little bit of tier 5 content. In Lich King I have the exact same progression as Wetsand, which is everything up until General in 10 man Ulduar.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#oZfVc0RhIhVubhctbIccRc:LIik

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
I'll just copy and paste this from WetSand's app seeing as its been the exact same for over a year:

During Lich King I have been in two guilds. First A GODLIKE PRESENCE (yes a horrible name but awesome people). I ended up leaving because we got stuck at general and people got frustrated and left and soon we couldnt dependably field a 10 man raid. I am now currently in Omniscience. Haven't left the guild and don't plan too. Both of these guilds are on Gnomeregan

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Depending on whether this becomes my home or not is going to answer this for sure. The raid times work for me, but I have other raiding obligations at the moment. Like WetSand I more just wanna hang out with you guys in the beginning and see where it goes from there
7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
WetSand

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
n/a

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
WoWWiki, maxdps,wowhead

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
Ask the person why they thought I would ninja something and look into it, ive never knowingly ninja'd anything in the 3+ years ive been playing.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
A dell inspiron laptop.

It's not the best machine out there but it gets the job done and can more than handle WoW.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
My favourite parts of the game are the social aspects and raiding, I've been dating WetSand for almost 5 years now and even though hes a bit of a moron sometimes, we still manage to get along and love playng WoW together. I'm hoping bound can help bring this call together.
Back to top Go down

Laedra| Reroll| Mage
Page 1 of 1