[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Jiist | Level 80 | Warlock | Transfer from Ravenholdt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jiist | Level 80 | Warlock | Transfer from Ravenholdt Empty
PostSubject: Jiist | Level 80 | Warlock | Transfer from Ravenholdt   Jiist | Level 80 | Warlock | Transfer from Ravenholdt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

I am 43 (yep, you read it right...FORTY FREAKIN THREE!) Male Divorced father of one little girl that we adopted from Guatemala and DEFINITELY not s Yiffer.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.

Naxx, Kara of course. DPS Affliction lock

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Jiist

I am Affliction/Destro but really am geared for Affliction. I want to start gearing up the destro side and will probably make destro my main spec once I get the gear.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)

I ran a guild on Hakkar called The Grunge. That guild was a very active guild running end content at the time (Vanilla). I transferred to Ravenholdt and joined the guild Vile Darkness on this server. I like this guild, but they arent doing as much as I think they can to progress. Guild Master is Mizzhel. Steelharmony and Feralboy are two other members.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?

Probably not ALL of them, but a lot of them. I can fill in as well as needed

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?

Dont know any

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.

wowmb.net - warlock forum
Elitistjerks.com
worldofwarcraft.com forums

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )

First I woud ask why they thought such. If it was a mistake (and we all have done it) I can petition a GM to get the gear handed to the person who rolled highest. If I needed the gear, and it was a definite, substantial upgrade, I would ask accuser to justify their remarks. If we couldnt agree on argument, then I would refer to the Raid Leader to sort it out and follow his/her recommendations.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?

MacBook Pro 4gigs ram, 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 360 gig HD.

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

Well, I am a truck driver over the road. I live in SC, but am in my truck a LOT more than Im at home. I have a laptop and Sprint internet card to get online and play. Im playing this game every day at least some. The very nature of my job will keep me from attending EVERY raid, but I will do what needs to be done to attend most. Bound, from what im hearing from RAWRCAST is a guild that wants to progres and also is one that is laid back and a cool guild. Im looking not for a "GUild", but for a home on the game that I can be comfortable with and progress ingame.

Last edited by jiist on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to answer 2 questions.)
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

Jiist | Level 80 | Warlock | Transfer from Ravenholdt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiist | Level 80 | Warlock | Transfer from Ravenholdt   Jiist | Level 80 | Warlock | Transfer from Ravenholdt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 pm

You skipped #5... and I would hope you are interested in #12.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

Jiist | Level 80 | Warlock | Transfer from Ravenholdt
Page 1 of 1