[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skullmuncha
The Ruthless
Skullmuncha

Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing) Empty
PostSubject: Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing)   Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single
I recently moved from Chicago, IL to Plano, TX due to a job promotion. I don't know what yiffer is but I have a Black Labrador Retriever that is 5 years old that I rescued from the Chicago Anti-Cruelty Society and he has been an awesome companion.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes.

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I was a Main Tank and Raid Leader for WOW For Dummies guild. This was on my other toon Gotrekblack (Warrior). I had experience in all BC raids with the exception of Sunwell. We started to raiding Nax on 3.0 before the guild starting falling apart.
I was a Main Tank and Raid Leader for Ascent guild. This was on my other toon Gotrekblack (Warrior). We Raided All 3.0 raids including Maly, Sarth +2Drakes, Naxx.
I am currently a Main Raid member for Unyielding Edge but, since the release of 3.2, the guild is dying and I am again left to look for another permanent home. We Raided Ulduar 10/25-man and currently TOC 10 and 25-man.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Skalfblack

I love BM but, to max my toon in the raiding environment, I took on Survival spec in 3.1. When 3.2 came out and I collected enough ArP gear, I traded Survival to MM spec (currently 7/57/7). I still keep a BM toon for my Spirit Beasts. Proud owner of all 3.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
WOW For Dummies guild: Guild fell apart after the 2 guild leaders had a pretty devastating argument in vent in front of everyone. The guild never recovered.

Ascent: The guild was doing well but, at the release of 3.1 raid attendance dropped and raiding became harder and harder. The lack of a guild management system further deteriorated the guild and split.

Unyielding Edge: This guild is currently experiencing the same issues that Ascent is having and half of the members have now left. I am hoping they recover but, everyday I log on I witness at least 2 toons leaving.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
Yes.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Not that I know of.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.

Since I am currently an Alliance, I will slowly move my other alts if I am considered for the guild. I have:
A Level 80 Dwarf Warrior Tank (Blacksmithing 450, Mining 450)
A Level 80 Dwarf DK (Alchemy 450, Herbalism 450)

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Elitist Jerks, MMO Champion, Tankspot

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
I'd tell him first that I don't ever ninja loots and then I would ask him for his view on why he thinks I am ninja'ing the item. If he continues the accusations and won't let it up, I'd gladly give up the item since it will fall again and is not worth the time or grief to argue and go down to their level.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
Performance Specs:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00 GHz
4.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT Graphics Card

Other Specs:
Dual-Monitor Setup
Internet: Roadrunner service with best service 10-16MB speeds

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
No.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I'm a laid back competent raider and guild member and hope I am considered. I am just looking for a more stable Guild community that doesn't fall apart after every patch release. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/profile.php?id=100000221114059
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing)   Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:47 pm

As we chatted about on vent Thursday evening, our raid roster is pretty deep at this point. What are your raiding intentions? If you were on the raid roster and went a week, maybe more, without getting a raid spot, would you be frustrated?

At this point, we are requiring ALL of our new recruits to have a Blizzard Authenticator... and STRONGLY encouraging our existing members to have one.
http://www.blizzard.com/store/search.xml?q=authenticator - And, since Blizzard's marketing seems to be lacking surrounding what Authenticators are... They link an algorithm to you account, and without the correct number, you (OR AN ACCOUNT HACKER) can not log in. It is the best way to keep you account safe. If you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch there are also FREE applications that will do the same thing to protect your account.

Beyond that, welcome to Texas! We hope that you are also considering joining me and Haf every month at the DFW WoW Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/armory - Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Skullmuncha
The Ruthless
Skullmuncha

PostSubject: Re: Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing)   Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 pm

What are your raiding intentions?
My intentions are to experience the content of the game as a whole and not necessarily just raiding. There is so much other content that I enjoy in WOW. Dailies, Alts, Battlegrounds, Achievements, just hanging out in vent with the guildies while fishing, etc.

***For example, before Wrath came out, my main was my warrior tank and our guild (WOW For Dummies) had started raiding with other tanks. This was to strengthen our core group and to be able to run 2 raids a week. So they benched me. I made myself a goal to get the Albino Drake achievement (50 mounts) before Wrath came out. And so I did this while I did not raid. I also mined, played the auction house game, did daillies, and helped other guildies run heroics to up their gear. I got my drake and I really loved the grind.

If you were on the raid roster and went a week, maybe more, without getting a raid spot, would you be frustrated?
As I noted above, it's is the community as a whole, stability, and longevity of the guild I care about most. During raid nights, I am fine just sitting in vent logged into one of my toons doing daillies or fishing, cooking, mining, helping guildies and chatting while I stay on backup or whatever.

Thanks for the Blizzard Authenticator Link. I ordered one. I swear everytime I looked at their store since they released these devices they were always out and I don't own an iPhone so that option was out. I'm glad they actually have stock now.

Hehe... Actually, I am part of the DFW WOW Meetup. You commented on my profile: http://www.meetup.com/members/9972800/. I have been trying to come out but, I have had busy weekend schedules during the day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/profile.php?id=100000221114059
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing)   Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 pm

I sent you a PM with further details.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing)   Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skalfblack | 80 | Hunter | Transfer/Faction Change (Deathwing)
Page 1 of 1