[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Fizzpox Lvl80 Warlock Faction Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizzpox
Gimp
Fizzpox

Fizzpox Lvl80 Warlock Faction Change Empty
PostSubject: Fizzpox Lvl80 Warlock Faction Change   Fizzpox Lvl80 Warlock Faction Change I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 pm

I know currently recruitment is closed but hope springs eternal....Smile

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
47 (yes 47) Male, Married, Kids -16, 19 and 20 all play Wow

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? Yeppers and agree 100%

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past. Recent Raid exp Naxx10/25, Uldaur 25
Straight dps Warlock predominately

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Fizzpox

Ignore the gnome pic....Faction change incoming finally!

Destruction/Demonology is my main spec and can do quite a bit of dps. My offspec is deep destruction although I prefer the Destro/Demon build best.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left.
I was in Fedelis Amicus for the longest time. Left the guild due to most of the guild leaders quit playing and it became daily where only I and one other was logging in on a consistent basis.
Currently in Tireless....I really love the guild but their raid schedule starts too early for me due to work. That and they are Alliance which Fizzpox the Orc would look really out of place.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future? Yes sure can

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
No sadly...hope that will change.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Main - Fizzpox lvl80 warlock Engineering/Enchanting
Alt - Fizzburn lvl80 mage Tailoring/Enchanting
Alt - Harker Lvl74 hunter Mining/Herbalism

Can you tell I like ranged dps pet classes?

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
Wow.com
Wowhead.com
Elitestjerks.com

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do?
Clear defined rules prior helps immensely.
But if it happened, I would get a vote from the rest of the party to see if they thought anyone was ninja'ed and go with the best way of treating someone fairly. Honestly though, I have never had it happen.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications? 2.4 ghz, plenty of ram, etc. 6month old PC

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? Yes...

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.

I live in West Texas in the middle of the oilfields. Friday Night Lights was born here. Football is not my thing but on the bright side, we have a 6 ft rabbit ....Smile

I listened to the recording of the guild meeting....Thought it was excellent, intelligent, honest and respectful..... the idea of retro raids is great too. Personally and professionally, i carry the idea of family, friends and co-workers is my team. Our team....

And yes I love the podcasts as well.
Anyone that says Ya'll wins in my book.

I hope you will consider me for Bound...
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

Fizzpox Lvl80 Warlock Faction Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fizzpox Lvl80 Warlock Faction Change   Fizzpox Lvl80 Warlock Faction Change I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Thank you for the application, Fizz. At this point we are not actively seeking any specific classes. As you can see, we have had a few people that are anxious to move over to the coolness that is the Horde. But, we want to make sure that we respect the limited number of raid spots available, and keep the focus of the guild on the members we already have. So, at this point we are going to pass on your application. I would recommend that you follow the guild website, RSS feed, twitter or facebook page. As recruitment needs change in the future, those venues will be updated ASAP.

Thank you again for taking the time to submit the application!

Best wishes,
Stomp
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

Fizzpox Lvl80 Warlock Faction Change
Page 1 of 1