[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Intent of Application - Joohateme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
msgkar03
Gimp
msgkar03

Intent of Application - Joohateme Empty
PostSubject: Intent of Application - Joohateme   Intent of Application - Joohateme I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 am

First off just wanted to introduce myself. My characters name is Joohateme and I am currently an 80 Draenei Hunter on the Shu'Halo server. I am one of a handful of people that plan to transfer to your server soon.

My Armory Profile: Joohateme of Shu'Halo

First I'll go through the application.
--------------------------------------------------
1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
I am a Single Male of 28 years

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes I Have

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I am a "vanilla wow" vet, have seen most raids throughout the game. In the current expansion, Ive helped clear up to Twin Valkyr in 25 man, and have cleared ToC a few times on 10 man. I have raided up to Mimiron on both versions of Ulduar.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
Joohateme of Shu'Halo - I am currently Survival spec, and have been that way since the downfall of raid-dps of BM spec. I am always trying to increase the amount of damage I do.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
I am currently in the guild <Raiding Under Influence> on the Shu'halo server, which was formally known as <UnHinged>. My guildleader is Sturmgiest. Pantallica and Acolyte would be my 2 references from that guild.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
I wont say that I can make ALL of the raid times, but they generally seem acceptable for me, I just know that I wont be able to make ALL raids, as I work retail and sometimes I have to work late. I'm generally able to attend 3-4 nights out of the week, and always raid when I'm available.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Chase is the one who informed us of your guild. He is a former guildmate of those who are transferring to this server.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
I dont have much for alts, I tend to spend all my time on my main ;P

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
http://elitistjerks.com/, www.tankspot.com, Wiki

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
I belive in a Need before Greed system. If an item drops that I need, I expect to be able to roll "need" on it. If a member accused me of ninja'ing, I would explain to them how the item wasnt rolled for out of greed, and that I would be equipping the item as soon as I gemmed it and had it enchanted. Now of course theres acceptions. If a player in my group needs the item as well, I will check to see if it is a bigger upgrade for him/her. Nor will I roll against a leather-wearer for leather loot.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
I have an incredible PC. I am currently running a Intel Core i7 processor 920@2.67 ghz. I have 6 gigs of RAM and use a Radeon HD 4600 Graphics card.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
yes

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I mentioned earlier that I am a vanilla wow vet. I have seen loads of content in all 4 continents. I have led raids in quite a number of cases. I strive on learning new boss mechanics. I am a very friendly and outgoing person and feel I have much to offer to your family.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

Intent of Application - Joohateme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent of Application - Joohateme   Intent of Application - Joohateme I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 pm

I believe that arrangements are being made for Haf to speak with all of you guys this evening at 7pm if you are available.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

Intent of Application - Joohateme
Page 1 of 1