HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Share | 

Intent of Application - Joohateme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
msgkar03
Gimp

PostSubject: Intent of Application - Joohateme   Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 am

First off just wanted to introduce myself. My characters name is Joohateme and I am currently an 80 Draenei Hunter on the Shu'Halo server. I am one of a handful of people that plan to transfer to your server soon.

My Armory Profile: Joohateme of Shu'Halo

First I'll go through the application.
--------------------------------------------------
1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
I am a Single Male of 28 years

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes I Have

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I am a "vanilla wow" vet, have seen most raids throughout the game. In the current expansion, Ive helped clear up to Twin Valkyr in 25 man, and have cleared ToC a few times on 10 man. I have raided up to Mimiron on both versions of Ulduar.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
Joohateme of Shu'Halo - I am currently Survival spec, and have been that way since the downfall of raid-dps of BM spec. I am always trying to increase the amount of damage I do.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
I am currently in the guild <Raiding Under Influence> on the Shu'halo server, which was formally known as <UnHinged>. My guildleader is Sturmgiest. Pantallica and Acolyte would be my 2 references from that guild.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
I wont say that I can make ALL of the raid times, but they generally seem acceptable for me, I just know that I wont be able to make ALL raids, as I work retail and sometimes I have to work late. I'm generally able to attend 3-4 nights out of the week, and always raid when I'm available.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Chase is the one who informed us of your guild. He is a former guildmate of those who are transferring to this server.

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
I dont have much for alts, I tend to spend all my time on my main ;P

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
http://elitistjerks.com/, www.tankspot.com, Wiki

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
I belive in a Need before Greed system. If an item drops that I need, I expect to be able to roll "need" on it. If a member accused me of ninja'ing, I would explain to them how the item wasnt rolled for out of greed, and that I would be equipping the item as soon as I gemmed it and had it enchanted. Now of course theres acceptions. If a player in my group needs the item as well, I will check to see if it is a bigger upgrade for him/her. Nor will I roll against a leather-wearer for leather loot.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
I have an incredible PC. I am currently running a Intel Core i7 processor 920@2.67 ghz. I have 6 gigs of RAM and use a Radeon HD 4600 Graphics card.

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator?
yes

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I mentioned earlier that I am a vanilla wow vet. I have seen loads of content in all 4 continents. I have led raids in quite a number of cases. I strive on learning new boss mechanics. I am a very friendly and outgoing person and feel I have much to offer to your family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stompalina
Head Mistriss

PostSubject: Re: Intent of Application - Joohateme   Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 pm

I believe that arrangements are being made for Haf to speak with all of you guys this evening at 7pm if you are available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rawrcast.com

Intent of Application - Joohateme
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1