[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Brisse Holy Paladin 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Brisse Holy Paladin 80 Empty
PostSubject: Brisse Holy Paladin 80   Brisse Holy Paladin 80 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:01 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
31,M,Single Dad , NASA Engineer,professional womanizer, and fine wine connoisseur

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
Resto Druid for Vannilla MC/BWL/AQ/NAXX - Holy Pally for TBC Cleared it up to Muru/Feral Druid For WoTLK Cleared it all Except Alagon

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
I can’t find my toon on the Armory… must be a Transfer issue Spec is 53H/5P/13R currently always have been Holy spec I even leveled 1-70 then 70 80 as Holy

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
Alliance ,Furious-Kargath Horde Paradosi-Kargath

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future? I won’t lie Ill miss some days

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it? YW and pretty sure he will admit it

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild. -None

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play. www.wowhead.com , http://elitistjerks.com/ , http://www.mmo-champion.com/

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. ) I would ask them why cause I haven't ever done that ... now if a mistake is made that is what Blizz CS is for they can fix the mess ups.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/20/2009, 17:42:22
Machine name: DELL-XPS
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Dell DXP051
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A07
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1492MB used, 2445MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9600 GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Display Memory: 512.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (75Hz)

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit. Well to be honest I am coming over here to raid/game with my buddy YW. I am currently not 100% committed to raiding full time , but if I decide that I want to start up again you guys seem to have a clear progression path for that within the guild.
Back to top Go down

Brisse Holy Paladin 80
Page 1 of 1