[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kirrishdegeshe
The Ruthless
kirrishdegeshe

Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther Empty
PostSubject: Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther   Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
I'm a single 25 year old male.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yes

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I started raiding in Burning Crusades and cleared content up to The Eye and Serpentshrine Cavern. I've been actively raiding during Wrath in 25man OS/EoE/Naxx, and have some experience in Ulduar up to Hodir, though I've recently been on break.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Antinoc

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
Represent - (GM) Aretis, (Members) Nugeki and Deadpoll ~ I'm still currently in this guild.
Angry Elf Ale Empire - I'm no longer sure who's in charge of this guild. I left due to raiding times.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
I should have no issues making raid times. I do have an upcoming Family Reunion, which would be the only obstruction to my raiding schedule.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
Yes: Eranis | Level 80 | Rogue | Transfered from Uther

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
Jinnjer | Level 80 (just hit 80) | Balance Druid | Leatherworker/Skinner

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
MMO Champion - for news on upcoming developements, class changes and boss strategies
Elitist Jerks - for information on gear, specs, and rotations.
Tankspot - for information on gear, specs, rotations, and boss strategies.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. )
I believe in fairness; if I accidently hit the need botton for gear I don't need, I'll contact a GM. If I accidently hit the need botton for something I do need, I'd propose a roll off for it and contact a GM if I lose the roll.

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
8800GT Video card, 4gigs Ram, and a Dual core processer (which I can't remember the speed of off the top of my head).

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I live in Springfield, OR and I'm actually Eranis's roommate.
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther   Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm

We would love to have you pop on vent and chat with you a bit before you initiate your transfer. We will be around this evening.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
kirrishdegeshe
The Ruthless
kirrishdegeshe

PostSubject: Re: Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther   Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Sure thing. I'll pop up before you guys go raiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther   Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antinoc | Level 80 | Holy Priest | Transfer from Uther
Page 1 of 1