[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Margeret| 80 | Death Knight |faction and server change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pieman16
Gimp
pieman16

Margeret| 80 | Death Knight |faction and server change Empty
PostSubject: Margeret| 80 | Death Knight |faction and server change   Margeret| 80 | Death Knight |faction and server change I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.) 31,Male, Married, Nope

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure? YEPO

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past. 10man's Naxx, 5man TOC and HTOC, H UP, H OS, H VH, and some small things. No 25 man.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kalecgos&n=Margeret

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably) Catalyst, People would sign up for raids and no one would show when the raid started. And To much drama. I am leaving because it's not worth getting the shaft and I wanna raid. I also got ignored. Guild Master is Brotherodrun. Daddylicious (close friend) Taevery (guild Friend). Please don't contact them right now I would like to tell them when I leave.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future? I can't say yes 100% BUT I can say I most of the time I will be there. Thats about 90% of them I am off monday night - Wednesday night. I work 9pm to 5am

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it? nope

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild. none

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play. wow.com, Myextralife.com/wow, wow-heroes.com and whatever else google finds.

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile) Ask them to explain why they feel this way. And what I was ninja'ing?

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications? Laptop is an HP DV9335nr, Desktop is a home built system. 1gig video card (9800) X-fi sound card, Asus MB, Pent quad core 2.0ghz, 4gigs of ram, 4 1tb hd = 4tb hd, and running windows 7

12 - Do you own and use a Blizzard Authenticator? HELL YA be dumb not to. I own the iphone one.

13 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit. I live near SF in ca. LOoking to move, My dad and I own Yourpatrol.com fun times and in this biz you learn why you should never use a public pool. My character in wow is always joking around. I think life is short so have fun. And I don't let much things get to me. I think I would be a good fit because I wanna learn and help the in WoW. Also I bring a funny sense of humor. Also if ya haven't noticed ya my spelling sux's I am product of public school.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by pieman16 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change the subject line Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

Margeret| 80 | Death Knight |faction and server change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margeret| 80 | Death Knight |faction and server change   Margeret| 80 | Death Knight |faction and server change I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:17 am

Sorry for the delayed response. We appreciate you taking the time to submit an application, but at this time we are full on Death Knights. We will keep your application on file and let you know if our raiding roster changes anytime soon. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com

Margeret| 80 | Death Knight |faction and server change
Page 1 of 1