[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TexanBeef
The Ruthless
TexanBeef

TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls) Empty
PostSubject: TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls)   TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:00 pm

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)
I am a 23 year old Male. Currently Single. and after a quick google of "yiffer" i can confirm i am not... but i might have felt something move down there when google image searching.

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?
Yep, and it seems to fit what im looking for pretty well

3 - What raiding experience do you have? Please specify what roles/classes you have played in the past.
I'm kinda like an "on again, off again" raider. that is mostly due to school. i would raid during summer/interships, but not when i was in classes.

what i have raided - MC, ZG (all time favorite), a little AQ, ony, Gruul. I have been in Kara and Nax, but that was pretty much one time and i wouldn't really count that as raid knowledge.

I did all the old school stuff, (MC, Ony, ZG, AQ, Gruul... and the likes) with my 70 Lock. Enjoyed the shit out of it too.
Kara, VoA (first boss) as an 80 holy/disc Priest. Priest healing wasn't really for me, plus i started school again, so i gave up.

4 - Please submit an armory link and chat about your raiding spec. If you are planning on starting a new character on Staghelm, let us know what spec you plan on having at 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&cn=Texanbeef&gn=Achievement+Junky
I am currently spec'ed for tanking. I just hit 80 on monday and am currently in the process of gearing up for heroics. Im getting close with the help of ToC, but still have things to get like trinkets/rings and upgrade some glyphs. this character is a product of recruit-a-friend "grant a level" pretty much made the character and granted 60 levels to start in outlands.

5 - Please list your previous Guild(s) and why you left (Transfer applicants should also include previous Guild Master and 2 members, and yes, we are asking because we want to know if it ended amicably)
Well, my guild now is <achievement Junky> and the GM is me. i haven't been in any guilds with this toon really. i just made this guild to mess around. the only other person in it is my brother. I was in some raiding guilds with my priest and lock, but i think the GM took the game a little to person and stressed/burned out of wow.

6 - Can you make ALL of the raid times for the foreseeable future?
raids start late enough that i should be home most nights and i'm still kinda new in town and don't know anyone so i'm home most nights.
That's a yes.

7 - Do you know an existing member of Bound? If so, do you believe they will admit it?
no, just heard you guys on the podcast

8 - List any alts over level 70 and their professions if you plan on having them in the guild.
I don't really plan on bringing any alts with me at the moment, plus, the majority of my toons are ally so that wont help till faction change is available. but i do have a decent amount of +60 lvl chars that have all kinds of professions.
80 priest (A)
70 Lock (A)
62 Rogue (H)
60 Hunter (H)

9 - Please list 3 resource websites you frequently utilize for information on developing your in-game play.
1) Wowhead
2) worldofwarcraft class forms
3) Buffd

10 - If you are in a pick up group and one of the member's of your party accuses you of "ninja'ing" an item, what do you do? (there is not just one right answer here. Smile)
Call him a pirate because ninjas are way cooler. It did just happen to me recently, but I'm not sure why. i needed on my gloves that dropped from ToC. a Pally called me a ninja after the run. It didn't make any sense since it was an obvious upgrade for me.. (was wearing crappy quest gear) for pug 5-mans, need if you need, greed other wise. there shouldn't really have to be a debate about it if its legit. if they are being unreasonable, i just ignore them

11 - What are your PC's performance specifications?
2.4 GHz Quad-core processor, 8 gigs ram, the fastest internet verison can give me. dont really have any problems with lag or comp issues

12 - Please provide any other information you would like to include, about yourself such as where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Bound would be a good fit.
I recently graduated school in Boston, but moved down to the Dallas/Fort Worth area to work. I heard your podcast and it made mention that some of you are from the DFW area and you get together some times. that sounds awesome because, outside of work, i really dont have any friends here, and im to anti-social to go out and meet people. I work for a large Construction Company as a Project Engineer. i work on this little building that some of you may know as the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Been working on it for awhile now, and still have a couple of more months to go... even though there is a pre-season game there next friday. I was listen to you podcast in the office and was crackin up. I was hopping to join, more for the social aspect ( yes, i saw that you are closed to social and looking more for raiders). I play mosts nights for a couple of hours, mostly with my brother till his summer break is over and he goes back to school, but i am looking to continue to play. WoW is only fun to me when i have a group of friends to play/bull shit with. Plus i'm on a horrible server and looking to transfer anyway. not interested where everyone talks in trade like its barrens and i have weird prices like 12g a stack for wool, or no one has even beaten 10 man ulduar on the server yet.
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

PostSubject: Re: TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls)   TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Automatic disqualification of your application due to misleading information. You're in a guild called <Achievement Junky>" and have 950 achievement points.... You sir, are a tease! ><
Back to top Go down
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls)   TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 pm

ROFL - maybe this is/was an alt. He does have a level 80 Priest.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Stompalina
Head Mistriss
Stompalina

PostSubject: Re: TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls)   TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 pm

seriously though... pop on our vent when you have a minute. I sent you a PM with the server information.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
TexanBeef
The Ruthless
TexanBeef

PostSubject: Re: TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls)   TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Yes i know i have some shit achievement points right now. i granted 60 levels and have just been questing. hit 80 late last sunday night, and now im just gearing up to i can do heroics. havent had the time to poopsock achievements yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls)   TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TexanBeef | 80 | Druid (feral) | Transfer (Shattered Halls)
Page 1 of 1