[ World of Warcraft | US Staghelm | Horde ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Connect
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email
Contribute to Bound
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
You are Bound
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxiouss
Gimp
Noxiouss

Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak) Empty
PostSubject: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak)   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:43 am

1 - Please provide your RL specs (age, sex, marital status, yiffer, etc.)

Hello, my name is Kenny, I am a 26-year-old male. I have been dating my girlfriend for about 5 years now (no anniversary date). As for the rest, get to know me in vent!

2 - Have you read our mission statement and structure?

Yes, I have. I am aspiring to be of the Ascendant rank as I have transferred at level 70. Hopefully when I get to 80 soon, I can start taking part in some raids, whether it be alt raids, off raids or main. I also plan to help out with the old school raids when those come up.

3 - Why do you want to join Bound at the casual Voyeur status?

I'm hoping to join this status as to give those in the council time to get to know me and to judge my tendencies and moral character.

4 - Do you know someone who is in Bound?

Unfortunately, not personally.

5 - Do you have aspirations to raid at some point?

Very much so. I have been raiding with a group of friends for about a year or so and they've pittled off with raiding as of late. We usually accomplished our 10-man raids in a night or two a week. I have plenty of experience dpsing, tanking and healing raids.

6 - How many hours do you play per week?

It usually depends on work and my girlfriend. She's finishing up her last year at a University, so I usually only get to see her on weekends. So for now, I play mainly during the week for as many hours as I can get in. Probably up to 30-40 hours a week. Like I said, it's all dependent on what's happening in my real life that takes precedence. I like to try to keep things balanced. A schedule for weekly raids is very helpful.

7 - If an iceblock were to scream, what would it say?
LIKE A BOSS!!!
Back to top Go down
Haf
Marquis
Haf

PostSubject: Re: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak)   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks for your interest in Bound, Nox. We are only guilding friends and family of guild members in the voyeur rank currently. We have had issues with characters that have joined the the guild to level and then disappeared to raid on another toon on another server before they hit cap and begin raiding with us. It just ends up creating bloat in the guild. I'm not saying that's your intention, I'm just saying that's been our experience in the past. So for now, I am going to have to deny your application.

You are welcome to reapply as an ascendant once you hit level cap, if you still would like to join and we would be happy to look things over then.

Thanks again for your interest.

Haf
Back to top Go down
Noxiouss
Gimp
Noxiouss

PostSubject: Re: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak)   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Okay! Thanks for looking at my application. Like I said, I'm still aspiring to be an ascendent in the guild, so you'll be hearing from me again when I hit level cap. Once I get there, should I wait to apply again after I run several heroic marathons, or as soon as I get to 80? Currently, I'm level 73 and just bought dual-spec, so hopefully I'll be there soon.

Looking forward to help out and be a productive member of such a fun, good group of people!
Very Happy

-Nox (Kenny)
Back to top Go down
Noxiouss
Gimp
Noxiouss

PostSubject: Ding!   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:30 pm

OK, I just dinged 80 this morning. Yay! Very Happy Bought 2 more glyphs for each spec and I'm going around collecting all of my tabbards. Just wondering what the next step would be to apply? Do I need to fill out the "raider" app now instead? Let me know what I can do. Smile I'll be online pugging as many heroics as I can get in.

-Nox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak)   Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noxiouss 70 Mage Transfer(Aerie Peak)
Page 1 of 1